Digital Marketing Campaign
Purpose of RFQ
2. To collect leads for ISCA programmes through interest form and information session form submissions.
3. To drive sign-ups for ISCA programmes.
4. To achieve at least an industry average metric for the selected digital marketing channels.
Scope of Work
a. Digital marketing channels should focus on search engine marketing (SEM) and sponsored posts on Facebook and LinkedIn.
b. Digital agency to consider always-on SEM campaign and monthly sponsored posts, with more budget allocated to months of key enrolment period.
c. Digital agency should consider video marketing.
2. Digital agency to monitor campaign closely and submit bi-weekly ongoing reports on ad performance and propose alternatives when necessary to improve the effectiveness of the campaign. Analysis and reports to be segregated by marketing channels and professional qualifications.
3. The digital agency should provide a breakdown of costs based on selected marketing channels and professional qualifications, including media budget, management fee and other necessary fees.
additional details in attached PQ-03-2022.pdf