Since its inception as a stockbroker in 1975, PhillipCapital has grown into an integrated Asian financial house with a global presence and offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail and high net worth individuals, family offices, as well as corporate and institutional customers.
As a one stop broker for insurance, it partners more than 35 life and general insurers to provide a wide range of insurance products and dedicated services for customers with varied needs for protection and wealth accumulation. Its comprehensive suite of products include global health, legacy planning solutions for high-net-worth individuals, commercial insurance, business packages, professional indemnity, cyber insurance and employee benefits plans.
Please visit their website at https://www.phillip.com.sg/ to find out more!
Promotion Details (For ISCA Members & Staff)
In partnership with Delta Insurance, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd, a member of PhillipCapital, offers Cyber & Data Protection Insurance with the following coverage not currently widely available in the market yet:
- Commercial Legal Expense Insurance
- Cyber Crime Social Engineering
ISCA Members are entitled to a Special Offer. Click here to find out more.
In addition, Phillip Securities is offering:
- Bond Investment - Click here to find out more.
- Share Builders Plan (SBP) - Click here to find out more.
As a one stop business insurance and investment solutions provider, Phillip Securities also offers Professional Indemnity, Employee Benefits, Work Injury Compensation, Director & Officer Liability, Office Insurance and other commercial insurance with comprehensive coverage at attractive premium rates.
In addition, Phillip Securities is offering bond investment, which provides a predictable income stream, and SBP, which offers a consistent and disciplined means of investment for stocks.
For enquiries, please Call/WhatsApp: (65) 9004 9302 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries on Bonds Investment & SBP, please call (65) 6536 7059 or (65) 9388 1379 or Email to email@example.com
QuickBooks Online Accountant lets accountants manage their practice each of their clients’ QuickBooks accounts with a single login. Service clients anywhere, anytime!
- Manage workflows effortlessly
Track clients and projects in one place from start to finish so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Comply with complete confidence
Ensure that the books are done right with advanced audit trails and the ability to close prior periods.
- Collaborate in real-time
Access your client books anytime, anywhere to quickly answer questions. Set permissions within your team to control access to client data.
Sign up to QuickBooks Online Accountant and get 5 clients files for $35 for the first year.
(Enjoy $780 savings )
Register here. Upon signing up you will receive a call from the VIP Accountant team who will assist you in adding your 5 files within 48 hours.
Existing QBOA Customer?
Call +65 8001 204 517 to take up this offer.
RemitSend by MatchMove is an innovative remittance service that helps businesses save on overseas remittance versus traditional banks. It is fast, secure and designed with a company’s business processes and controls in mind. RemitSend supports industry-leading encryption, multi-factor authentication, and configurable maker-checker controls.
RemitSend offers preferential fixed fee per remittance with no hidden costs and no charges linked to the amount you remit. It has unique subscription plans to best suit the needs of the businesses.
ISCA members will enjoy:
- Fast and easy registration with ACRA/UEN
- Seamless overseas money transfer
- First transaction free
- An additional 10% off for all subscriptions thereafter.
- Multi-user access
- Dual control & approval system
- Secure vendor & invoice payments
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer valid till Dec 30, 2020
- Over successful signup, send membership softcopy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to avail 'ISCA members exclusive' offer
- Offer cashback to be added to your account within 72 hours of subscription
- Immediate family members of staff/members are also entitled to the above privileges and benefits
- For enquiries on large overseas remittance, more savings, and custom pricing, email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +65 8129 9265
SingCapital is very experienced in managing Professional Indemnity Insurance. In addition to comprehensive coverage and deductibles at competitive rates, we focus on claims management. In the event of unforeseen legal claims, we will be there with you supporting the claims process.
Professional Indemnity Insurance for ISCA Members
We have arranged Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme for ISCA Members with Special Coverage and Premium Rate. This insurance is underwritten by QBE Insurance. Contact us for more information.
SingCapital is licensed by MAS where we provide wide range of financial services and insurance solutions. Visit us at www.singcapital.com.sg for more details.
Promotion Details (For ISCA Members)
• Comprehensive coverage and Premium as low as S$1,500 for S$1 million limit of indemnity (click here)
• Access to Legal Advice exclusively for Clients of SingCapital
• Professional Claims Services
• Exclusive discount for ISCA Members when the following 3 policies are purchased as a bundle:
- QBE Professional Indemnity Insurance
- QBE Auto-bind Cyber Insurance
- QBE D&O Policy for SMEs
For enquiries, please contact 6801 4088 (Main line) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spenmo is a cloud payments platform that helps manage your business payments and expenses. Spenmo contains the functionality of dozens of IT systems including emails and spreadsheets so companies and accountants alike can save time and have their payments process automated.
Spenmo offers and is not limited to the following features:
- Corporate Cards: Issue corporate and virtual cards to employees in your firm that tracks expenses in real-time. Enjoy up to 1% cashbacks.
- Employee Expense Claims: Log, Approve and Payout employee expense claims all under one single dashboard.
- Mass Payouts: Payout bulk payments to our supplier anywhere in the world with our built in API with competitive rates.
- Reconciliation: Transactions are store in a CSV format on your Spenmo dashboard for easy viewing with the ability to integrate with your accounting software.
Share this Page