Grandfathering of ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Professional (ISCA IPFP) Credential
Application for the ISCA IPFP credential via Grandfathering Scheme is now open until 31 December 2020!
ISCA is offering a one-off grandfathering scheme to eligible applicants who can meet the following criteria:
1. Non-ISCA members will need to apply for Associate membership and be admitted as Associate (Specialist); or 2. Existing ISCA members with the following designations who have maintained ISCA membership in good standing and complied with the CPE requirements with no outstanding complaints or disciplinary proceedings; and
Fellow Chartered Accountant of Singapore [FCA (Singapore)]
Chartered Accountant of Singapore [CA (Singapore)]
3. Experienced infrastructure and project finance professionals with:
At least seven (7) years of recent and relevant work experience prior to the application; and
Completion of least two (2) projects worth a total value of S$100 million, up to financial close.
How to apply
Applicants must submit the following via file upload during the online application:
a. First Reference: A current CA (Singapore) of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants or a full member of an accountancy body recognised by the Institute’s Council for membership / credential purpose; and b. Second Reference: The applicant’s present employer such as reporting officer or HR manager.
3. latest resume (sample resume) that outlines your work experience in reverse chronological order starting with the current or most recent job, including relevant details to demonstrate that you possess and/or have oversight over infrastructure and project finance related assignments that require all professional competencies (Table 1) and at least two of the following areas of work (Table 2); and
4. current employer’s testimonial.
Personal Data Declaration by Applicant
By submitting this online application form, I confirm that I have read and I agree to the ISCA’s Privacy and Data Protection Policy which sets out how my personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and processed by the ISCA and the purposes of processing.
1) Applications are subject to approval on a case-by-case basis.
2) The application fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission.
Table 1: Professional Competencies
Type of Skills
1. Process Management
Coordination or management of one of more business case development
Experience in tender documents or bid development
Tender evaluation process
Market sounding process
Project resource allocation
Obtain relevant data to process information and assess viability of projects
3. Written Communication
Preparation of engagement letter
Prepare tender documents
Execution of project report
Table 2: Areas of Work
Areas of Work
Examples of Project Scope
1. Risk Analysis and Mitigation
Undertake or review project risk assessment
Perform or review risk allocation of PPP projects
Establish or review risk management framework
2. Project Financing
Involvement in structuring project finance projects
Analysis of financing metrics
Assess creditworthiness of projects
3. PPP Contracts
Prepare and develop PPP contracts
Advise on key commercial principles in PPP contracts
Design termination payments
4. Financial Modelling
Perform Value for Money analysis on infrastructure projects