Enjoying the benefits of being an ISCA Youth Associate? Flex it when you got it! Share and encourage your peers to become a student member too!
Come together to learn and develop skill sets, supplementing the technical knowledge you learn in school.
What's more, in the month of October 2020, as an existing student member, receive Grab Food and CapitaMall e-vouchers# when you do so!
• For every referral, existing ISCA Youth Associate will receive a $5 Grab Food e-voucher • Refer 3 friends and receive a $10 CapitaMall e-voucher (1-time incentive only)
For more information and the full terms and conditions, please click here.
How do I ask my friends to join?
1. Encourage your friends to become Youth Associates by simply sharing this with them! 2. Provide your details* to be included in your friend's membership application. 3. Receive your e-vouchers^ after their application goes through!
# Each referrer is eligible to receive the $10 CapitaVouchers once. * Details include referrer’s name, contact number and school email address. The information is collected for the purpose of prize disbursement. ^ Referrers will receive all e-vouchers within 1 month after the campaign concludes.
ISCA Student Membership Benefits
As a student member, get ready to
1) receive recognition from potential employers as a member of an established accountancy body with an officiated membership designation “Youth Associate (ISCA)”,
2) participate in numerous events, courses and seminars such as Career Pathway Talks, designed to enhance your future as a finance and accounting professional,
3) be equipped with career advice, latest industry news and developments, and useful resources such as the ISCA Journal, as well as
4) gain access to internship opportunities and invitations to industry networking events and company visits.