How to apply
The applications for ISCA-AAT are now open! To apply for ISCA-AAT, complete these 5 steps:
- Approach one of the appointed training providers to undertake a Skillcheck Test
- Click here to fill in the ISCA-AAT Application Form;
- Print ‘Declaration Form for Applicants’ and complete the form with your signature;
- Make payment by mailing us a cheque / cashier’s order;
- Submit all the required documents by post to:
ISCA Accredited Accounting Technician Admission
ISCA Pathways Development and Qualifications
Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
60 Cecil Street, ISCA House, Singapore 049709
Applicants will be notified of the application outcome via email within 14 working days from the date that ISCA receives the full set of required documents.
It only takes you a few minutes to submit the application and become our student.
Terms and Conditions
- All application and annual membership fees are neither refundable nor transferable.
- Application without submission of relevant documents will not be processed.
- All documents submitted must be in English; otherwise an official English translation is to be provided.
- All applicants are strongly advised to read the regulations and requirements in the ISCA-AAT Student Handbook governing the ISCA-AAT before proceeding with the application.
- Applicants / students are liable to observe and abide by all the policies and regulations set out. These are in force to regulate and maintain the integrity and standard of ISCA-AAT and to ensure adherence of professional ethics practices.
- The Institute reserves the rights to change / amend any of the published fee, date or information without prior notice. The latest available information will be published on the ISCA-AAT website and will supersede all previous disseminated information. Please visit the website regularly for the most updated information.