Please read the following important notes before registering for exam and making payment.
1. May 2020 exam session registration is opened from 6 January 2020 and will close on 6 March 2020.
2. Only approved candidates of the ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Qualification (ISCA IPFQ) are eligible to register and sit for exams. If you have submitted your online application but it is not yet approved due to pending/incomplete submission of documents, please submit the documents by emailing them to us no later than 28 February 2020 so that we can process your application and inform you of the application outcome before the May 2020 exam registration closing date.
3. Candidates can only register for exams if they are an active candidate with no outstanding fee.
4. Fee payable is:
4.1. Inclusive of GST;
4.2. Non-refundable; and
5. Candidates who have registered for the module exam must attend the workshops before they can sit for the computer-based exams. Please refer to the important dates above for the workshop and exam schedule.
6. There is no deferment of workshop and exam sessions. Candidates are reminded to plan their schedule and consider carefully before registering for the exam session.
7. Candidates must attend ALLthe workshops for each of the exam modules they have registered. Attendance will be taken at the start of the morning and afternoon sessions of the workshops.
8. Candidates are required to bring their OWN PERSONAL fully-charged laptop for the exams as:
8.1. NO laptop will be provided; and
8.2. NO charger will be provided and charging points are limited in the exam room.
9. The Institute will be using a third-party exam software to deliver the exam. Please refer to “Personal Data Declaration by Candidate” on the next page which sets out how your (“Exam Taker”) personal data will be collected and used.
10. Upon successful payment, we will send you an email to acknowledge receipt of your online registration form and the respective study guide for each of the exam modules you have registered.
At the end of each module, there will be a closed-book exam using an appointed third-party vendor’s secured exam software. Candidates are required to bring their own personal laptop installed with the exam software in order to sit for the computer-based exams.
Upon completion of all modules, ISCA IPFQ graduates who have acquired at least three years recent and relevant work experience in infrastructure and project finance-related fields can apply for ISCA Associate membership, subject to meeting the prevailing membership admission requirements, and be conferred the ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Professional (ISCA IPFP) credential. Click here for more information.