- Members who are facing financial hardship due to loss of job or income as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic can apply for waiver of 2021 membership subscription fee under the ISCA Support Fund. Please refer to the details below.
- Login to ISCA eServices Portal.
- Click on ‘ISCA Support Fund’ under ‘Membership Application’.
- Provide your reason for application and upload the relevant document(s) to support your application.
- The review process takes 8 to 10 weeks and members will be notified of the outcome via email.
- Please note that submission of application does not constitute membership renewal. You will be required to complete your renewal declarations after you have been notified on the outcome of your application.
- Applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, and is subject to the review and approval of ISCA.
- ISCA reserves the right to request for further supporting documents if necessary.
- In assessing each application, ISCA may consider:
(a) the reason(s) provided by the applicant in his/her application, including whether the applicant has:
(i) lost his/her job, or received a significant reduction in income as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
(ii) been placed on indefinite or extended no-pay leave as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic; or
(iii) any medical reasons affecting the applicant or his/her immediate family members due to COVID-19.
(b) any other factors which ISCA deems relevant to the assessment of the application.
- ISCA reserves the right to amend or update the above terms at any time without prior notice.
- Members who are granted waiver of 2021 membership subscription fee under the ISCA Support Fund will also be eligible for sponsorship of training fees for ISCA CPE programmes and courses.
- Eligible members will be sponsored with a package of no more than 20 CPE hours from a list of qualifying virtual webinars and e-learning courses.
Successful applicants will be notified via email.
- Members who are facing financial hardship due to medical conditions, unemployment (e.g. career break and homemaker etc.) or pro-family reasons can apply for a 50% reduction in the 2021 membership subscription fee. Please refer to the criteria here.
- The Institute may also grant special waivers for members under exceptional circumstances on a discretionary basis. Members will need to submit their application via the ISCA eServices Portal.
- ISCA has launched a Career Support Microsite to help members who are looking for career opportunities within the accountancy sector. The website houses a career portal and other available government career schemes relevant to our members.
- Members who require other career-related assistance can reach out to our career support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Institute is also working with industry stakeholders to develop relevant career development programmes such as mentoring and career coaching.
- To help our members with professional development and training needs, a $100 CPE voucher is given to all members which could be used to offset the costs of CPE course registration. The voucher can be used to offset course fees except for funded courses. Please refer to the details below.
- The CPE Credit (“Credit”) is issued to ISCA Affiliates, Associates, CAs, FCAs & Honorary members upon membership renewal.
- The Credit is issued in denominations of $100 each.
- The Credit is issued in the name of the participant and is not transferable to any organization or individual for utilization.
- The Credit can only be redeemable solely for CPE courses conducted by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants. The Institute reserves the rights to determine which courses are applicable for credit use.
- The Credit is valid until 31 December 2021.
- The CPE Credit can only be used to offset the price of CPE courses when you apply for the courses. Any unused credit amount can be utilized for subsequent course enrolments till voucher validity date. Unused credits cannot be refunded or extended.
- The Credit may not be used concurrently with (i) SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Training Grant, (ii) Skills Development Fund (SDF), (iii) SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) and (iv) Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
- Usage of the ISCA CPE Course Credit with any of the above Training Grant(s) will nullify your application of the Training Grant through SSG/NTUC.
- The Credit may not be used concurrently with
- ISCA-SUSS Business Analytics Certification Programme
- ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) Programme
- ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Qualification
- ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Qualification
- The Credit cannot be used to offset against ISCA membership fees or annual subscriptions.
- The Credit value is not exchangeable in full or in part for cash.
The Institute reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for the use of this Credit at any time without prior notice.
- ISCA continues to offer a wide range of training opportunities through live webinars. Selected CPE training courses have been converted to virtual training. Please click here to view the list of live webinars. Participants of eligible courses who have enrolled for classroom trainings which are converted to live webinars can enjoy cost-savings of 20%. (The discounted price will be reflected on the eligible courses prior to course registration)
- Our library of e-learning courses in various topics are also available to meet your training needs during this period of social distancing. Please refer to the details here.