Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form, including the online registration form, the Participant confirms that he/she agrees to abide by the Rules and Regulations / Terms and Conditions of the ISCA Run 2017.
- By registering for the Run, Participants are aware that participation in the Run involves certain amount of risks and accept full responsibility and assume all such risks.
- Participants shall not hold the ISCA Run 2017 Event Organizers, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, or their volunteers and agents responsible for any damage or loss of property or any injury or loss of life which may be sustained by them during the Run or arising from any cause in connection with the Run.
- Participants declaring that they are medically and physically fit to meet the challenges, which the Run demands.
- Participants shall dutifully and fully abide by the Rules and Regulations as well as Terms and Conditions of ISCA Run 2017 and any applicable laws and will not dispute their decision on all competition-related matters.
- Participants consent to the reproduction and publication of any pictures taken of them by the Event Organizers of the Run.
- Participants agree to allow the Event Organizers to manage their personal information where necessary for official purpose in connection with the Run.
- The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, its subsidiaries, sponsors or suppliers will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of ISCA Run 2017, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective staff and agents or from any other cause, including any act of God or the physical condition of the Participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change or replace any of these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions as they deem fit. The Organizers shall have full authority to interpret these provisions and will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants when exercising its authority. Any change to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Website.
- The Organizers reserve the right to limit and/or refuse race entries without assigning any reason and to cancel any race category without prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organizers reserve the right to modify the ISCA Run 2017 race routes as they deem fit for safety reasons at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every possible effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the ISCA Run 2017 at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case they will make every possible effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the event and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organizers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- Participants are allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed.
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants are to take full and personal responsibility for their decision to participate in the Run, their health and well being, and are strongly encouraged to seek advice from their medical professionals or family doctors before starting on any exercise. The Organizers will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in ISCA Run 2017.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire, especially if you fall into one or more of the following categories -
- 35 years of age and above
- Have not been exercising regularly
- Have any pre-existing medical condition such as physical injuries, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc
- Uncertain of your current health condition
- Participants are strongly discouraged from participating in the Run if you feel unwell or if you are suffering from a significant medial problem, including injuries and acute infections, such as a viral flu or chest infection, on the morning of the Run. Do NOT run if you are under any medication that can cause drowsiness.
- Participants, who are not feeling well, are encouraged to approach any ISCA Staff for assistance. Medics and ambulance services are available onsite.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to allow at least a period of 2 hours before / after a meal before running.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to participate in the mass warm up at 7.00 am on the race day and to do cool down with static stretching routines after the Run.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to wear suitable shoes and socks, light and breathable cotton or dry-fit attire for running.
- Only registered Participants with Official Race Bib will be allowed to participate on Race Day. The race routes of 5 km and 10 km will be held on the same morning with different timing for crowd control and safety reasons.
- In order to execute the Run smoothly and in an orderly manner, Participants are strongly encouraged to pay close attention to all announcements made and to follow all instructions onsite. Any Participant, who has been asked to leave the race, by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Referee and/or Security Officer, must do so immediately.
- Participants do not need to return the timing chip after the Run.
- All Participants who have completed the 5 km or 10 km route are entitled to a Finishers’ T-Shirt.
Registration and Payment Terms
- All Participants must register through the official Run website, www.iscarun.sg. In doing so, all Participants agree to provide accurate, current and complete information in the registration form. Inaccurate or incomplete registrations may result in a cancellation of the registration.
- A registration is classified as successful when payment of the registration fees have been made in full via credit card or when valid promo code has been entered during the registration process. Upon successful registration, Participants will receive an email confirmation about the Run.
- Participants seeking to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories must do so in writing to the Organizer before the collection of race packs.
- All registration fees paid are non-refundable.
- On race day, Participants for both the 5 km and 10 km categories, must be
- 13 to 18 years of age to qualify as YOUTH
- 19 to 64 years of age to qualify as ADULT
- Over 65 years of age to qualify as SENIOR
- Only children ages 5 to 12 may participate in the 500 m Kids Dash.
- Participants below 18 must obtain parental consent prior to registration.
Race Pack Collection
- All Participants must collect their Race Pack which includes the Race Bib at Level 2, ISCA House, 60 Cecil Street, Singapore 049709 on the following date/s and time/s: Monday, 15 May 2017 9.30 am to 5.30 pm Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9.30 am to 9.00 pm Wednesday, 17 May 2017 9.30 am to 5.30 pm Thursday, 18 May 2017 9.30 am to 9.00 pm Friday, 19 May 2017 9.30 am to 5.30 pm Saturday, 20 May 2017 9.30 am to 12.00 pm
- All Participants must present their NRIC and Race Confirmation Slip upon the collection of their race packs. For any collection on behalf of the participant, the Letter of Authorization (LOA) and a Photocopy of the Participant's Photo ID is necessary for collection. The Organizer has the right to refuse issuing the Race Pack without presenting the proper documentation.
- While the Organizers try their best to meet requests to changes in sizes of the Running Vest during collection of the Race Packs and/or Finishers’ T-shirt after the Run, Participants should adhere to the sizes they have registered for.
- In the event that a participant is unable to collect the race pack, the Organizer shall not be held liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- Uncollected Race Packs will be deemed as unwanted, and the Organizer has the liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- Please refer to ISCA Privacy and Data Protection here.
Share this Page