The objective of this Project is to assist Small & Medium-sized Practices (SMPs) to implement a system of quality control in compliance with Singapore Standard on Quality control (SSQC 1).
1. Understand the existing system of quality control in place via interviews with audit partner(s).
2. Identify fundamental quality controls required but not in place through interview sessions.
3. Identify, propose and present the framework of the quality control policies and procedures for management approval.
4. Develop a set of quality control policies and procedures tailored to the firm’s needs.
5. Implement and review the quality control process manual in compliance with SSQC 1.
1. Framework of the quality control policies and procedures
2. Quality Control Process Manual
3. Review of the firm’s SSQC 1 implementation
• Tapping into SPRING’s Capability Development Grant (CDG), this project can be funded up to 70% of the qualifying costs (include consultancy, manpower and training)
The Project Flow for Quality Control Process Manual can be found here.