ISCA aims to increase technology adoption and deployment of solutions to help raise the productivity and efficiency of accounting and finance functions and accounting firms.
We work closely with government agencies, particularly iDA Singapore and solution providers.
Since the IDA CFC for cloud-based practice management solution for accounting firms was awarded in July 2013, more than 50 SMPs have signed up for the solution. In August 2014, the solution provider, CCH become a pre-approved vendor under sectoral scale-up solutions of iDA's new Scheme, ICT for Productivity and Growth (IPG) programme.
Now accounting firms can now tap into the solution under Enhanced iSPRINT of IPG and just pay 30% upfront, whilst vendor will claim back the remaining 70% from IDA.
The Institute hopes to encourage more firms to adopt the cloud-based solution under this new funding.
In our journey to strive for continuous improvement of accounting firms through technology, the Institute is exploring an electronic file archival solution that will help firms become paperlight, to reduce work space clutter and thus better utilitse office space and increase work efficiency.
With effect from 22 July 2014, the scope of supportable productivity solutions under the Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) will be refined to help SMEs adopt solutions that bring out significant productivity improvement to their operations. The categories of “Technical Solutions” and “Professional Services” will be combined to form “Technical Solutions & Training”. This could be a combination of equipment, systems and training that are scoped into easy-to-adopt packages. To find out more about the integrated solutions, please click here.
If you are keen to find out more what are the available solutions or government schemes to help you, please contact Ms. Joelle Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (65) 65975509.