IDA's Enhanced iSPRINT

The CCH iFirm practice management solution for accounting firms qualifies under the pre-approved package for sector scale-up solutions by IDA Singapore. Under this new funding, called Enhanced iSPRINT, adopter firm just needs to pay 30% to vendor and the vendor will claim remaining 70% from IDA. 

For more information, please contact joelle.loy@isca.org.sg or call (65) 65975509.