It’s time to upskill your finance team!
Explore our expanded corporate package and enhance the competencies of your finance team with savings up to 41%*. Enjoy a complimentary training analysis for your finance team where we will recommend topics that fits your finance team's training needs.
*Saving is estimated based on 1-day course, non-members’ rate, using the ENTERPRISE plan
The corporate package allows you to choose from 450 topics to support your finance team in meeting their individual training needs. Courses are conducted year-round with more than 1000 sessions, to accommodate the work schedule of professionals with different peak season(s), offering various delivery options to cater to different learning needs and engagement levels.
- Promotional package / Monthly Talk Series
- Funded courses (for example WSQ Programmes)
- External collaboration courses (with suffix E / ET)
- Certification programmes such as BAR, BAR+, AFLP, PRMP001 and CSA001
- E-learning collaborations (with prefix: CIM/ SIP / BPP/ INT)
- Regulatory programmes [for example Public Practice Programme (PPP), Practice Monitoring Programme (PMP) tailored course, Prescribed Mandatory Training Programme]
- Qualification Programmes such as:
- ISCA-SUSS Business Analytics Certification Programme
- ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) Programme
- ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Qualification
- ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Qualification
ISCA reserves the right to determine which programmes are applicable for package use.
What's in it for you
Select from the following 3 corporate packages and prepare your finance team for a future-ready economy!
To purchase the Corporate Package, please log in to your corporate account. For new corporate account, please click here.
Select the package by clicking the below option and make payment.
Perks of ISCA Corporate user account
If you are a company-sponsored participant or require the billing to go to the company, a corporate user account would have to be set up prior to programme registration.
ISCA Corporate user overview:
a) Sign-up for *CPE courses with 3 and more non-ISCA members (in a single invoice) and be eligible for a 10% discount (before GST). (ISCA members will enjoy a default subsidized rate and no further discounts will be provided for ISCA members’ registration)
b) Invoices will be billed to companies instead of individuals
c) No application and subscription fees are required
*Group discounts are not eligible for WDA funded programmes, Practical Audit Workshops, collaborations with external providers, e-learning, and all training packages.
The Institute reserves the rights to discontinue or determine which programme(s) are applicable for group discount without prior notice.
To create a new ISCA Corporate user account, please click here to submit the application form. Upon approval, the account activation instructions with login credentials will be emailed to the company person-in-charge within 3-5 working days.
Customised in-house training
Knowing that every client is unique, ISCA offers the corporate training** which is customized to your team’s training needs.
Contact us to get an analysis for your finance team where we will recommend topics that fits your finance team’s training needs.
** Minimum of 15 participants.
*** Customization is available with an additional fee.