Claim your free $20 CPE voucher for making your first Course/ Event purchase before 31 December 2022 using the ISCA Mobile App! T&C Applies
Some of the features you may find useful in the ISCA Mobile App
How to claim the $20 CPE Voucher?
Login with your existing eservices account
Existing ISCA account holders may log in to the ISCA Mobile App using your eservices username (your email address) and password
If you are new to ISCA and would like to register an account with us, you may do so on the login page as well
Search for a CPE course/ event
You may search for the course of interest by selecting the "Courses/ Events" or "Training Calendar" on the homepage of the mobile app.
Register for a CPE course/ event
Add the course of your interest to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive an acknowledgment email. You may also check your registration status by clicking on "My registrations" on the homepage of the mobile app
Completed! Wait for the issuance of your CPE voucher in Jan 2023
Terms and Conditions
- Only confirmed course/event registrations (non-complimentary) made during the qualifying period (Oct-Dec 2022) using ISCA Mobile App will be eligible for the $20 CPE Voucher (Credit)
- The $20 CPE voucher will be credited to your account in January 2023.
- Any refunds and extensions of the voucher’s validity will not be allowed.
- The Credit is issued in the denomination of $20.
- The Credit is issued in the participant's name and is not transferable to any organization or individual for utilization.
- The Credit can only be redeemable for CPE courses conducted by ISCA. ISCA reserves the right to determine which courses are applicable for voucher use.
- The Credit can only be used to offset the price of CPE courses/ events when you apply for the courses. Any unused credit can be utilized for subsequent course enrolments until the voucher expiry date. Unused credits cannot be refunded or extended.
- The Credit may not be used concurrently with (i) SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Training Grant, (ii) Skills Development Fund (SDF), (iii) SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) and (iv) Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
- Usage of the Credit with any of the above Training Grant(s) will nullify your application for the Training Grant through SSG/NTUC.
- The Credit may not be used concurrently with
- ISCA-SUSS Business Analytics Certification Programme
- ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) Programme
- ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Qualification
- ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Qualification
- The Credit cannot be used on regulatory programmes [for example, Public Practice Programme (PPP), Practice Monitoring Programme (PMP) tailored course, Prescribed Mandatory Training Programme], funded programmes (for example, WSQ Programmes, Practical Audit Workshop) and collaboration programmes.
- The Credit cannot be used to offset ISCA membership fees or annual subscriptions.
- Click here to view CPE Terms and Conditions.
- The Credit value is not exchangeable in full or in part for cash.
- ISCA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for the use of this Credit at any time without prior notice.