- Members who are facing financial hardship due to loss of job or income as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic can apply for waiver of 2022 membership subscription fee under the ISCA Support Fund. Please refer to the details below.
- Login to ISCA eServices Portal.
- Click on ‘ISCA Support Fund’ under ‘Membership Application’.
- Provide your reason for application and upload the relevant document(s) to support your application.
- The review process takes 8 to 10 weeks and members will be notified of the outcome via email.
- Please note that submission of application does not constitute membership renewal. You will be required to complete your renewal declarations after you have been notified on the outcome of your application.
- Applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, and is subject to the review and approval of ISCA.
- ISCA reserves the right to request for further supporting documents if necessary.
- In assessing each application, ISCA may consider:
(a) the reason(s) provided by the applicant in his/her application, including whether the applicant has:
(i) lost his/her job, or received a significant reduction in income as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
(ii) been placed on indefinite or extended no-pay leave as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic; or
(iii) any medical reasons affecting the applicant or his/her immediate family members due to COVID-19.
(b) any other factors which ISCA deems relevant to the assessment of the application.
- ISCA reserves the right to amend or update the above terms at any time without prior notice.
- Members who are granted waiver of 2022 membership subscription fee under the ISCA Support Fund will also be eligible for sponsorship of training fees for ISCA CPE programmes and courses.
- Eligible members will be sponsored with a package of no more than 20 CPE hours from a list of qualifying virtual webinars and e-learning courses.
Successful applicants will be notified via email.
- Members who are facing financial hardship due to medical conditions, unemployment (e.g. career break and homemaker etc.) or pro-family reasons can apply for a 50% reduction in the 2022 membership subscription fee. Please refer to the criteria here.
- The Institute may also grant special waivers for members under exceptional circumstances on a discretionary basis. Members will need to submit their application via the ISCA eServices Portal.
- ISCA has launched a Career Support Microsite to help members who are looking for career opportunities within the accountancy sector. The website houses a career portal and other available government career schemes relevant to our members.
- Members who require other career-related assistance can reach out to our career support team at email@example.com.
- The Institute is also working with industry stakeholders to develop relevant career development programmes such as mentoring and career coaching.