A professional accountant who meets the following qualifications, practical experience and conditions is eligible to apply to be an ASEAN CPA:
- Holds the nationality of an ASEAN Country
- Has completed an accredited accountancy degree, or professional accounting education programme recognised by ISCA;
- Holds an ISCA membership (CA (Singapore) or Associate (ISCA));
- Has relevant practical experience of minimum three (3) years cumulatively within any five (5) year period prior to application;
- Has complied with the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) policy of ISCA; and
- Has no record of serious violation of technical, professional or ethical standards.
Apply now to enjoy a waiver in your registration fee until 31 December 2021!
If you satisfy ALL the criteria stated above, please login to the ISCA eServices Portal to submit your online application to become an ASEAN CPA.
Upon successful application, ASEAN CPA will be placed on ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant Coordinating Committee website.
The ASEAN CPA title is to be renewed annually together with your ISCA Membership renewal.
For any enquiries, please email to email@example.com.