Please refer to the following FAQs with regard to ISCA Adjourned AGM live webcast to be held on 20 June 2020.
Only ISCA members who have registered for the Adjourned AGM will have access to watch and listen to the live webcast.
You must first register for the Adjourned AGM via this link:
https://www.isca.org.sg/the-institute/agm/agm-registration/ from 29 May to 16 June 2020.
You will receive an email containing the log in details for the live webcast through which you can watch and listen to the live AGM proceedings.
3. I have previously registered to watch the webcast in April 2020 prior to notification of the postponement of the 2020 Virtual AGM on 6 April 2020. Do I need to register again?
No, you do not need to register again. Your registration will be treated as valid for the Adjourned AGM. You will receive an email in the week commencing 15 June 2020 containing your username and password and the link to access the live webcast of the AGM proceedings. The toll-free telephone number to access the audio-only feed will be displayed on the screen after you have logged in to the virtual AGM platform.
4. When will I receive the login details for the live audio-visual webcast and live audio-only stream?
You will receive an email in the week commencing 15 June 2020 containing your username and password and the link to access the live webcast, of the AGM proceedings. Members who receive the Confirmation Email can then watch and/or listen to the AGM proceedings through a live audio-visual webcast (via their mobile phones, tablets or computers) The toll-free telephone number to access the audio-only feed will be displayed on the screen after you have logged in to the virtual AGM platform.
As the email will be auto-generated, please also check your spam/junk email inbox should you not receive your log in details by 11.00 am on 18 June 2020.
Yes, you can. You are encouraged to log in once you receive the email to ensure that you can log in successfully. If you need assistance, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. I have registered but did not receive a confirmation email with instructions to access the webcast by 11.00 am on 18 June 2020. What should I do next?
Members who have registered for the webcast by the 16 June 2020 deadline but did not receive the confirmation email by 11.00 am on 18 June 2020 should contact ISCA at 65 67498060 or email to email@example.com
Registration for the Adjourned AGM will commence from 9.00 am on 29 May 2020.
Registration for the Adjourned AGM will close at 5.30 pm on 16 June 2020.
9. Can I register another person to watch the webcast and/or listen to the audio only stream on my behalf?
Only Members are entitled to attend the Institute’s Annual General Meetings. As such, please do not disclose your login details to persons who are not entitled to attend the Adjourned AGM as you will be breaching the Institute Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics if you do so and may be liable to disciplinary action by the Institute.
By logging in to the webcast, you shall be deemed to be present at the AGM.
Members who are entitled to and wish to attend the Adjourned AGM should register directly with their own personal details via this link: https://www.isca.org.sg/the-institute/agm/agm-registration/
10. I am a member and would like to watch the AGM webcast, but I missed the registration deadline. What can I do?
Please contact us at 65 67498060 during office hours for further assistance.
Both the live audio-visual webcast and audio-only stream allow you to view/listen to the AGM proceedings respectively. There is no online interaction.
If you have any questions relating to the Annual Report 2019/2020 or the Financial Statements, please submit your questions prior to the adjourned AGM via this link: https://isca.org.sg/the-institute/agm/questions no later than 5.30 pm on 15 June 2020. Questions submitted without providing the member’s full name and membership number will not be addressed.
All questions must be submitted by 5.30 pm on 15 June 2020.
The Institute will collate the questions received and endeavour to address all substantial and relevant questions received during the Adjourned AGM itself. Questions on the same subject and of the same nature may be addressed collectively, and not individually. We will publish the minutes of the AGM on the Institute’s website, which will include the responses to substantial and relevant questions received from members that are addressed during the AGM.
The Original and Adjourned AGM Notices can be accessed via https://isca.org.sg/the-institute/agm/agm-notice/ while the Annual Report 2019/2020 and Financial Statements can be accessed via https://isca.org.sg/annual-report/annual-report-20192020/.If you wish to view the Minutes of the 2019 AGM, please click on the link: https://www.isca.org.sg/the-institute/agm/agm-minutes/.
In view of the COVID-19 measures, we strongly encourage you to refer to the digital copy of the FY2019 Annual Report accessible via https://isca.org.sg/annual-report/annual-report-20192020/.
You need to use a web browser on any device such as mobile phone, tablet or computer to view the webcast. You will need the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, Edge or Firefox. Please ensure your selected browser is compatible.
Please ensure that you have steady/stable Internet connection via LAN or WIFI as viewing the webcast can consume large amount of data. As your corporate networks may have firewalls instituted to block live webcasts, we recommend you disconnect from your corporate networks and watch the webcast via the Internet broadband instead.
For best viewing experience, you may wish to use an audio earphones/headset and keep the web browser as the only running application throughout the session to minimise lag. Please check your audio settings to confirm earphone/headset pairing before the webcast.
The AGM will start at 11.00 am on 20 June 2020.
You can either log in to watch the live audio-visual webcast or dial the toll-free telephone number to listen to the live audio-only stream. To log in to the webcast, follow these steps:
- Click on the URL link provided in the Confirmation Email on the web browser. Supported browsers are Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, Edge or Firefox. Ensure that the browser is of the latest version.
- Log in with your username and password provided in the email. Please log in at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the live webcast which will start promptly at 11.00 am.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to a landing / welcome page with ISCA logo and your name.
- When the webcast becomes available, the Broadcast banner will appear at the bottom. Click on the banner to bring up the webcast.
- Ensure you are connected to WIFI as viewing the live webcast can consume large amount of data.
- The “live” audio-visual webcast will start when the AGM commences at 11.00 am.
- The toll-free telephone number to access the audio-only feed will be displayed on the screen after you have logged in to the virtual AGM platform.
- The telephone line will open from 10.40 am onwards. You will be put on hold until the AGM commences at 11.00 am.
Kindly refresh the webpage if you experience audio/visual issues. If these issues persist, you may wish to close the web browser, re-launch and re-enter the webcast link with your unique username and password.
Alternatively, you may choose to dial the toll-free number which is displayed on the screen after you have logged in to the virtual AGM platformto listen to the AGM webcast.
This could be due to slow network connection or weak signal strength.
You may not have a fast enough Internet connection to reliably view the webcast online from your location or there could be an Internet congestion that can slow down the delivery of the stream and make it difficult for you to connect or may cause buffering.
If this issue persists, you may wish to close other background applications or programmes on your device to reduce buffering or contact your Internet service provider.
Kindly check your player volume, system volume, and speaker volume, and ensure that they are all switched on and turned up.
If this issue persists, please dial the toll-free number which is displayed on the screen after you have logged in to the virtual AGM platform, to listen to the AGM webcast.
21. Will members who had registered but missed the live AGM proceedings be able to view a recorded version of the Adjourned AGM?
Members who have missed the live AGM proceedings will be able to view a recording of the Adjourned AGM which will be posted on the ISCA website under the Member’s login portal after the AGM. We will publish the minutes of the AGM on the Institute’s website, which will include the responses to substantial and relevant questions received from members that are addressed during the AGM.