ISCA is the national accountancy body of Singapore.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised professional accountancy body, bringing value to our members, the profession and wider community.
Enhance the capability and capacity of your accounting firms or accounting and finance functions by utilising government incentives.
Keep up to date with the latest in technological developments, economic conditions and fulfill your CPE requirements.
The ISCA Technical Enquiry Service is offered to ISCA members for technical clarification purposes. Read more.
Singapore Accountancy Convention 2016
For the first time, the national accountancy body, the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA), and the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) are coming together to jointly organise the Singapore Accountancy Convention, which incorporates ACRA’s annual Public Accountants Conference.
- Gauging the Value of Financial Statements and Audits to Investors
- Release of ACRA’s 2016 Practice Monitoring Programme (PMP) Inspection Findings
- Enhanced Auditor Reporting: An Early Adopter’s Experience
- IFRS 16 Leases: Preparing for the Changes Ahead
- Upholding Integrity and Independence: Developments on Ethics
- In Fair Value We Trust, or Not – Reliability and Trust over Fair Value Accounting
- A New Tax Era - Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Project
Catch our Early Bird Special before 30th June!