CA (Singapore) Application through Reciprocal Membership Agreement (RMA) Route

Reciprocal Membership Agreement

ISCA has signed Reciprocal Membership Agreements (RMA) with the following professional accountancy bodies:

Who is Eligible

Under the RMA, full members of these professional bodies, who are in good standing, may apply to become CA (Singapore) if their membership is obtained through completion of the normal education and training route.

How to qualify as a CA (Singapore)

  • Complete the CA (Singapore) application form online.

  • Obtain 2 character referees.
  • Submit certified true copies (CTC)^ of supporting documents.
    • Singapore NRIC/Passport (for foreigners)
    • Professional Qualification Certificate
    • Professional Qualification Transcript
    • Deed Poll (if applicable)
    • Letter of Good Standing (dated not more than 3 months prior to the date of application) from the home body confirming that:
      • You have acquired the full membership status by completing the normal training and education route
      • You are a member in good standing with a good disciplinary record and no outstanding complaints against you

  • Submit the application and payment.

Additional Information
  • The application process will take at least 8 to 10 weeks upon submission of all necessary supporting documents and payment.

  • ^All supporting documents have to be CTC by a CA (Singapore) or a member of a recognised professional body. Applicants working with firms registered under the Accredited Employer Scheme can submit supporting documents that are not CTC. Click here to find out if your employer is a registered partner or Accredited Training Organisation.

  • Instruction of Payment:
    • For application submitted before 1 May, full year membership fee of the current year is payable
    • For application submitted on or after 1 May and before 20 Nov, pro-rated half year membership fee of the current year is payable
    • For application submitted on or after 20 Nov, full year membership fee of the following year is payable
Frequently Asked Questions