Terms and Conditions
The contest will be open 12 October 2022 and all submissions must be received by ISCA by 12 noon on 17 October 2022.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making a submission. By participating in the Contest, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. If you do not agree or are below 18, please do not participate.
1. ISCA is not liable for any transmission errors on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Instagram, or any other electronic malfunction.
2. Participants may submit multiple entries on Facebook.
3. Participants must follow ISCA.Official on Facebook.
4. Comments must not contain any immoral, offensive, religious, discriminatory, scandalous, tortious, obscene or pornographic material, threatening or defamatory statements about any person, company, organisation or entity, must not infringe the privacy or other rights of any person, company, organisation or entity, and must not in any other way violate any applicable laws and regulations or expose ISCA to any civil or criminal proceedings in any part of the world.
6. You also consent to ISCA publicly announcing your name and image of your post on our channels should you be selected as a winner - including but not limited to website, social media platform and the IS Chartered Accountant Journal.
7. ISCA reserves the right to reject or disqualify any submission that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise on any grounds as ISCA may in its sole discretion decide.
8. In the event that you breach Paragraphs 4, 5, and/or 6, you will at your own costs indemnify, keep harmless and defend ISCA from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, costs, expenses, demands and/or liabilities arising from such breach.
9. The selection of the top 7 posts will be based on a snapshot of public posts on Facebook, containing the hashtag #ISCARun, at the end of the contest period. ISCA will not be held responsible in the event a post is not found by the search engine on Facebook.
Collection of Prize(s)
10. Each winner will be notified by message on Facebook after the end of contest on 17 October 2022.
11. If the winner does not wish to be featured in the IS Chartered Accountant Journal, he/she has to reply the message by noon on 18 October 2022.
12. If a winner does not reply to the notification message, ISCA reserves the right to continue with the feature in the IS Chartered Accountant Journal.
13. ISCA reserves the right to rescind any award, require any prizes to be returned to it and/or to disqualify any winning submission, in the event that a winner is found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
14. There will be no substitutions for any prize except at the sole discretion of ISCA. ISCA has the right to substitute any prize for a prize of similar value in its sole discretion. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
15. ISCA is not liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prizes.
Other Terms & Conditions
16. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, ISCA excludes all liability for any loss, damage, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind caused by, relating to or resulting from this Contest, your participation therein, and/or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
17. ISCA is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this Contest.
18. ISCA reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and the Contest details, including changing the Contest dates, without prior notice.
19. By entering this Contest, you waive to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law any and all claims of liability against ISCA and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, costs, expenses, damage or injury which may occur as a result of or in relation to your participation in this Contest.
20. You agree to indemnify and keep ISCA fully indemnified from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, costs (including costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands and/or liabilities arising from your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.