Digital badge is a verified, portable, data rich digital representation of your accomplishments, skills, abilities, knowledge and competencies. A digital badge consists of an image and metadata that are uniquely linked to you. Together, they serve as a compelling digital showcase of your achievements.
A digital badge helps you to gain recognition for significant professional development and enrich your professional reputation with employers and business leaders by allowing you to easily share your achievements.
Unlike paper certificates, digital badges allow you to easily demonstrate your competencies and achievements online:
- When you earned the badge and when it expires
- What key skills are associated with the badge
- What it takes to qualify for the badge
Digital badges protect the integrity of your credential by providing a link to verified data from ISCA that cannot be falsified.
ISCA Digital Badges can be shared with clients, current and potential employers, and colleagues on online platforms and social media networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
They can also be displayed on business cards, email signatures or embedded in websites, or digital resumes.
Download the guide here on how you can share your digital badges on social media and email signature.
Types of ISCA Digital Badges:
- Membership Milestone Badges – you will automatically earn the 10, 20, 30, and 40 years of Membership Milestone badges when you reach milestone decades.
- Professional Accomplishment Badges – for CPE certification courses and Specialisation Pathways.
For a start, the badges will be issued for the following specialisation qualification programmes and CPE certification courses.
- Specialisation Pathways CPE Certification Courses
- ISCA Financial Forensic Professional (FFP) Credential
- ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting (FFA) Qualification
- ISCA Infrastructure and Project Finance Professional (IPFP) Credential
- ISCA Infrastructure and Project Finance (IPF) Qualification
- ISCA-SUSS Certificate in Business Analytics
- CPE Certification Courses
- PAW - Audit Working Paper 1 & 2
- PAW – Supervisory and Review
- Professional Business Accountant Programme
- Singapore Accountancy Future Leaders Programme
- Professional Risk Management Programme
- Robotics Process Automation
- Business Analytics and Reporting
You will be notified via email if you have earned a new badge. Then, access to your badge via ISCA Members Portal.
- Log in to the Members Portal, click on the ‘Accept my badge’ button and you will be directed to Acclaim platform to create your password. ISCA is using the secure Acclaim web platform to translate your professional achievements and credentials into digital badges.
- Decide if you’d like future ISCA badges to be accepted automatically or manually.
- Mark your badge 'Private' or make it public so employers and business leaders can discover your expertise.
- Click ‘Accept’ button to start sharing!
It’s free. It’s easy. Claim your badge(s) today.