Advertise with ISCA
ISCA is proud to have an outreach of over 35,000 members, the majority of whom are CEOs, CFOs, Financial Controllers, business owners, and audit and accountancy professionals. As the definitive standard-bearers of competence and excellence in the fields of accounting, finance and business, they are highly sought after in diverse business sectors.
In reaching out to our members, ISCA produces various communication channels that offer extensive advertising avenues and exposure to promote your brand, products and service offerings. The following channels are how you can reach out to the accountancy profession:
The Chartered Accountant LABCA Lab is set to be an innovative content hub, curating materials tailored for professional accountants navigating a dynamic business environment. Expect to find a variety of content formats, including articles, infographics, animations, podcasts, videos, social media, and more!
ISCA Website Banners
Located prominently on the ISCA’s corporate homepage that receives more than 400,000 page views per month, the website banners offer advertisers immense attention to your brand with a captive audience of at least 100,000 local and overseas visitors monthly.
ISCA Weekly (E-Newsletter)
A weekly electronic direct mailer, the ISCA Weekly contains rich content that are written in bite-sized news and updates that reaches our members on all matters pertaining to the accountancy profession. This e-newsletter contains updates and information on ISCA activities, seminars and CPE training classes coupled with news and technical articles on accountancy related matters.
What's in for you:
- Increase your brand visibility across our network of over 35,000 ISCA Members, Corporate Members, business partners and community stakeholders
- Be featured in the ISCA Member Privileges webpage
- Enjoy limited-time ad placement on ISCA’s digital platforms (subject to availability)
- Enjoy logo feature in ISCA social media posts (ad-hoc based on ISCA’s schedule)
- Enjoy logo feature in marketing slides screened at ISCA courses and events throughout the year e.g. ISCA Breakfast Talk, networking events, conferences and webinars etc.
For more information on advertising opportunities, please contact:
Bold Ink Magazines Pte Ltd
Download the advertising rate card here.