*Domicile requirements for overseas applicants: Applicants must be residing in Singapore with at least 6 months of relevant local work experience at the time of application. Relevant work experience includes accounting
and/or finance functions in any sector or industry
How to Apply
Fill up the online application form
Upload a copy of the following supporting documents:
- Singapore NRIC/Passport (for foreigners)
- Degree/Professional Qualification Certificate
- Degree/Professional Qualification Transcript
- Character Reference Form
- First referee: CA (Singapore) or full member of a recognised accountancy body
- Second referee: Present Employer (immediate past employer if employed with current employer for less than 6 months)
- Deed Poll (if applicable)
Payment and application submission.
- Certified True Copies (CTC) - Applicants who are not working with firms registered under the Accredited Training Organisation need to submit CTC supporting documents, signed off by a CA (Singapore) or a member of a recognised professional body
- Reclassification to CA (Singapore) via the Transitional Arrangements - You must be approved as an Associate (ISCA) by 31 December 2018 and satisfy the conditions of the Transitional Arrangements for reclassification to CA (Singapore) within the specific timelines applicable to you
Mandatory Completion of ISCA Professional Ethics Courses
New Associate (ISCA) are required to complete the ISCA Professional Ethics Courses (e-learning) within the first year of admission to membership. Those who have completed the ISCA Pre-Admission Course, or will be completing the Singapore CA Qualification (SCAQ) Programme or ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) Programme may be exempted.
ISCA Professional Ethics Courses:
- E014i : Ethics Pronouncement 100: Relevance to Professional Accountants (for ISCA Members) (effective from May 2021) - click to register
- E008i : Ethics Pronouncement 200: An Overview (E-Learning) (effective from May 2021) - click to register
* E006i: Ethics for Associate (ISCA) has been phased out in May 2021, and replaced with the above two courses. New Associate (ISCA) will need to complete both E014i and E008i.
The CPE hours from the ISCA Professional Ethics Courses can be counted towards meeting the CPE requirements in the next calendar year (second year as an Associate).
The e-learning courses will be valid for 6 months from the date of registration. No further extensions or refunds will be allowed.
|Application submitted before 1 May||Application submitted between 1 May and mid-Nov||Application submitted after mid-Nov|
S$107 S$107 S$107
(Waived for Singapore CA Qualification Candidates)
|Annual Subscription Fee||S$214||S$107||S$214|
|(Waived for Singapore CA Qualification Candidates)|
Fees are inclusive of GST
- The application fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission
- For more information on the Membership Fee Structure, click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Associate (ISCA) will enjoy the affiliation and a sense of belonging to an established accountancy body. The membership will enable you to gain access to professional development resources, get discounts on Continuing Professional Education (CPE) or conferences, and enjoy networking and career opportunities. Such support will enhance your career development, keeping you abreast of the latest accounting standards and business developments that is deemed crucial to all employers of their accounting and finance professionals.
As an Associate (ISCA), you will be able to:• Receive employers’ recognition as a credible accountancy professional adhering to the ISCA Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics.
• Leverage the Associate (ISCA) designation as a member of an established accountancy body.
• Develop your knowledge and enhance your skills with numerous courses and events.
• Capitalise on ISCA's technical guidance, latest news and developments, and useful resources.
• Broaden your network by connecting with over 32,000 like-minded members.
CPE is applicable to Associate members with effect from 1 January 2017. For Associates (ISCA), at least 60 CPE hours over a rolling three-year period, of which 30 hours must be verifiable. A minimum of 10 verifiable hours, including 2 verifiable hours of ethics, must be completed each year.
Members who hold a specialisation credential (e.g. ISCA Financial Forensic Professional Credential) have to complete a minimum of 8 verifiable hours relevant to their specialised areas each year, which can be counted towards fulfilling the CPE requirements of an Associate (ISCA).
Please click here for more details
A certificate will be issued free-of-charge once your membership is approved. An email will be sent to you once your certificate is ready for collection.
Click here for more details.
Alternatively, candidates can complete the Foundation level of the Singapore CA Qualification Programme to fulfil the Associate (ISCA) admission requirements.