To qualify, individuals should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant managerial experience in accounting and finance-related roles, subject to the Terms & Conditions.
These roles cut across diverse sectors, from accountancy and business to banking, finance, insurance, and Information Technology. Whether you've held position such as Business Analyst, Corporate Finance Manager, Investment Manager, Risk Manager, Relationship Manager, or IT Manager, your experience is a valuable asset at ISCA.
How to Apply
Click on "Apply for Membership/Credential", select "Member (ISCA) (Experience Route)" and fill up the online application form
Upload a copy of the following supporting documents:
- Current Employment Testimonial or Latest Resume (with brief write-up on your managerial role, job position, employment start and end dates)
- Deed Poll (if applicable)
Payment and application submission
|Application submitted before 1 May||Application submitted between 1 May and mid-Nov||Application submitted after mid-Nov|
|Admission Fee|| S$108 S$108 S$108 |
|Annual Subscription Fee||S$324||S$162||S$324|
Fees are inclusive of GST
- The application fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission
- The annual subscription fee payable for application submitted between 1 May and mid November will be pro-rated to half of the total annual subscription fee. Application submitted after mid-Nov will include payment for annual subscription fee for next calendar year
- For more information on the Membership Fee Structure, click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Relevant managerial experience refers to one or more roles performed to manage people or projects in accounting or finance related fields.
Such fields generally include:• auditing and assurance
• financial accounting
• financial reporting
• financial risk management
• financial planning
• management accounting
• corporate finance
• risk management and governance
• restructuring and insolvency
• IT advisory
• sustainability and climate change
Yes, you may apply as a member if you fulfill the work experience of having at least 5 years of relevant managerial experience.
You will also get access to:
• the latest news on business and regulatory updates
• recommendations for board appointments
• advice on hiring qualified accountants for your finance teams
• quality training and professional development courses for your finance teams
• clarification on accounting standards and requirements via a technical enquiry service
Upon approval, your name will be maintained in the member register and you can call yourself an ISCA member. There is no separate designation for your membership.
If you fulfil the eligibility requirements to qualify as an Associate (ISCA) or to obtain other credentials such as ISCA Professional Business
Accountant (PBA), ISCA Financial Forensic Professional (FFP) or ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Professional (IPFP), you may apply to the Institute for reclassification as an Associate or for the applicable credential(s).
To maintain the membership annually, you will need to comply with the Terms & Conditions, pay an annual membership subscription fee, conduct yourself with honesty and integrity and satisfy the good character and "fit and proper" requirement throughout the period of your membership members.
Members admitted via the experienced professional pathway route will not be required to fulfil any CPE hours.
A member has the right to cancel his membership by notifying the Institute in writing.
Membership fees will not be refunded if membership is terminated for whatever reason before the end of a membership year.