ISCA provides various pathways that help our members to acquire specialised skills that are in demand. The conferment of credentials aims to provide individuals who successfully complete the specialisation qualifications with professional recognition of being equipped with the requisite expertise.
To maintain an active ISCA credential, ISCA members must:
a) Maintain ISCA membership in good standing with no outstanding complaints or disciplinary proceedings;
b) Pay an annual credential renewal fee in conjunction with renewal of ISCA membership;
c) Complete a minimum of 8 CPE hours relevant to their specialised areas annually, which can be counted towards fulfilling the respective CPE requirements of a CA (Singapore) or an Associate (ISCA);
e) Agree that if these requirements are not satisfied, the ISCA credential will be revoked, and the reinstatement requirements must be met to regain the ISCA credential.
ISCA credential holders whose names have been removed from the Specialisation Register will have to apply for reinstatement of the credential.
To regain the ISCA credential, the following reinstatement requirements must be met:
- Maintain ISCA membership in good standing with no outstanding complaints or disciplinary proceedings;
- Pay all annual credential renewal fees from the last outstanding amount till current period;
- Pay reinstatement fee of $100 (before GST), late payment fees of $30 (before GST) and any applicable penalty;
- Acquire at least 8 verifiable CPE hours relevant to your specialised areas during the period of 12 months immediately preceding the date of the application for reinstatement;
- Agree to abide by the Institute (Membership and Fees) Rules and ISCA Code of Conduct and Ethics Pronouncements