17 Mar 2011
Top business minds engaged in lively debate at the forum "Climbing the Financial Ladder: What it Takes to Become a CFO".
The panellist were:
* Ms Goh Ann Nee, Chief Financial Officer, City Developments Limited
* Mr Tim Hird, Managing Director of Robert Half Singapore and Japan
* Dr Ernest Kan, President of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore and Chief of Operations (Clients & Markets), Deloitte Singapore
* Mr Wayne Mendham, Chief Financial Officer, Global Markets – Business Finance, Wholesale Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
* Mr Robert Yap, Senior Vice President and Group CIO, DFS Venture
In this video, top executives shared insights on:
* The Evolving Role of the CFO
* The CFO and CEO Dynamics
* Advice for aspiring CFO's
* The Driving Forces Behind a CFO
We hope the insights shared in this video will be an inspiration for financial professionals developing their careers.
The forum was organised by Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS) and Robert Half
Share this Page