25 Oct 2013
The first Google+ Hangout on Air session with ISCA President Dr Ernest Kan, moderated by former newscaster Melissa Hyak, took place this morning at 11am. This session provided a platform for members to engage ISCA President Dr. Ernest Kan on varied ISCA programmes and initiatives.
The following ISCA members participated in this interactive Hangout session:
- Mr Kam Chow, Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer, Micro-Mechanics
- Ms Vivian Li, Professional Accountant in Business
- Mrs Christy Lim, Senior Lecturer, Section Head (Introductory Accounting), School of Business & Accountancy, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Mr Chris Low, Director, Ascentia Tax Services
- Professor Gary Pan, Associate Dean (Student Matters), Associate Professor of Accounting (Education), Singapore Management University
Issues discussed include hot issues like auditor reporting and integrated reporting as well as support provided by ISCA to different segments of members, including the CFOs group, SMPs and young accountants.
Share this Page