14 Jun 2011
ICPAS-SMU CEO Forum “Leading through Uncertainty: Key Challenges, Corporate Readiness & Strategies Ahead” is jointly organised by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS) and the Singapore Management University's (SMU) School of Accountancy Research (SOAR).
This is a strategic platform for high level business leaders from various industries to meet, discuss, network and debate on pertinent issues and challenges they face in their business as well as to explore how global business and government can work together to build sustainable growth models.
SMU, together with ICPAS, conducted a recent survey on the CEOs of both listed and non-listed companies across various industries on the uncertainties trend, management strategies and measures. The results of this study will be presented during the forum.
Pertinent Issues to be Discussed:
- What are the key challenges on uncertainty faced by CEOs over the next three years?
- Wat are the critical factors in managing uncertainty effectively?
- What is the role of sustainability when making your game plan to manage uncertainty and grow your business?
- How would the future partnership between the government and businesses be like?
Presenter and Panellists include:
• Ms Anna Chan, Assistant Managing Director (Planning & Policy), Economic Development Board
• Mr R Dhinakaran, Council Member, ICPAS & Managing Director, Jay Gee Enterprises Pte Ltd
• Mr Foo See Liang, Associate Professor of Accounting (Practice) & SOAR Co-Director (Industry Research), School of Accountancy, SMU
Date: 25 July 2011 (Monday)
Time: 2.00 pm-5.00 pm (Registration begins at 1.30 pm)
Venue: Singapore Management University, Level 6, Function Room 6-1, SMU Administration Building, 81 Victoria Street, Singapore 188065
Seminar Fees (incl. GST): S$80 per person for ICPAS Members / S$99 per person for Singapore Business Federation Members / S$110 per person for public
ICPAS CPE Hours: 2.5
For more informationa and to register, please visit ICPAS-SMU CEO Forum webpage.
Closing date: 20 July 2011 or until full enrolment
Share this Page