24 Oct 2013
ISCA attended the Robert Half Financial Leadership Forum 2013, organised by Robert Half and the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) held today at the STI Auditorium. This year, the forum addressed the topic: ‘New Frontiers of Growth: Reinventing Finance and Banking on Human Capital’.
ISCA President, Dr. Ernest Kan, sharing at the panel discussion.
The panelists are:
- Dr. Ernest Kan, President, ISCA
- Mr. Tony Nash, Vice President, IHS Global Services
- Mr. Timothy Williams, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer, Aon Singapore Center for Innovation, Strategy and Management
- Mr Lincoln Teo, General Manager, DP Information Group
and Moderated by Mr. Matthew Shaw, Director, Rubicon Consulting
The panel addressed the following discussion points:
- Which markets in Asia are on the top of the list for businesses and investors looking to expand in the region?
- What are some risks for Singapore companies venturing out and looking for new frontiers of growth?
- What are some of the challenges facing Singapore as a financial hub?
- How can finance teams effectively deal with the challenges they face in the present day business environment?
Share this Page