09 Nov 2015
Share a Technical Excellence article from the ISCA Journal App to Facebook or Twitter with hashtag #isca_sac & stand a chance to win fantastic prizes*!
Lucky Draw Prizes
- A pair of S.E.A. Aquarium tickets
- A Universal Studios Singapore 6-month Season Pass
- Grand Prize – a 2D1N Staycation at Naumi Boutique Hotel
What you need to do:
- Be a fan of ISCA on Twitter or Facebook.
- Share a Technical Excellence article or Technical Highlights from the ISCA Journal App, as a public post, on Twitter or Facebook. The post must include the #isca_sac for us to find you.
- Get one chance with every different article shared!
If you haven't downloaded the IS Chartered Accountant Journal app, download it here.
Bonus! Share the article of the Singapore Accountancy Convention 2015 when the ISCA Journal - December 2015 Issue is released, for another lucky draw chance at the Grand Prize!
Qualification period for lucky draw starts 12 November till 13 December 2015.
Not sure how to share an article from the ISCA Journal App? Check out this handy guide.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Click on the icons below or search for "ISCA Journal" in App Store or Google Play.
Open any current issue in the ISCA Journal App
Click on Quick Glance
Scroll to the back of the issue to 'Technical Excellence'
Select the article you would like to share with your friends
Click on share
Select Facebook or Twitter
Do share what are your thoughts on the article along with the hashtag #isca_sac & #ISCAjournal
Here are some examples:
"This article gives an excellent update on the latest update to standards"
Set posting to "Public" so that we can verify your post
- The lucky draw is open to all participants of the Singapore Accountancy Convention 2015 and Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) members only.
- By participating in the lucky draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants can submit multiple entries.
- ISCA reserves the right to disqualify any entries that does not meet its entry requirements without notifying the participant.
- By participating in this lucky draw, you agree that the information provided to us may be used and disclosed by us for the following purposes (not exhaustive):
- to respond to your requests and queries
- to verify and process your personal particulars;
- to communicate with you;
- to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
- By participating in this lucky draw, you agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes in any media now or hereafter known as ‘Media’ that will include, but not limited to publications such as the IS Chartered Accountant Journal, ISCA Weekly, ISCA Blog, ISCA social media pages etc.
- to the use of the information submitted on the lucky draw entry, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted for the purpose of administering the lucky draw; and
- to the use of your answers to the questions for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your pictures taken during the lucky draw collection to publicize our winner list, on any platform.
- ISCA and its subsidiaries' employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Employees of ISCA’s authorised agencies who are involved in the project will not be eligible for the lucky draw
- Incomplete entries and/or entries received after the stipulated time and/or date will be disqualified.
- Participants must fulfil all indicated criteria in order to qualify for the prizes.
- ISCA assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected mail or e-mail, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit a Participant's ability to participate in this Lucky Draw.
- ISCA cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. ISCA is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against ISCA, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- Winners will be chosen randomly via a lucky draw.
- The winner/s will be announced on the ISCA website (http://isca.org.sg/the-institute/newsroom/isca-viewpoint/) after the qualifying period.
- ISCA’s decision on any matters relating to the campaign is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- ISCA reserves the right at any time in their absolute discretion to cancel or modify the lucky draw or substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- Winners will be notified by message within Facebook or Twitter, whichever platform the entry was submitted on
- Each participant can only win once, for the duration of the lucky draw.
- Winner must be able to show he/she is a Fan of ISCA social media upon collection of prize.
- Prizes must be claimed personally with proof of identification, with credentials to match information as per provided at time of entry of lucky draw. In the event of any discrepancy between the entry received and the documents produced for verification, ISCA reserves the right to deem the entry as disqualified and the prize forfeited.
- If the winner is unable to collect the prize personally, he/she has to issue an authorisation letter to authorise another party to collect on his/her behalf. Proof of identification of the authorised person and the winner must be produced at the point of collection.
- Failure to acknowledge or redeem your prize within stated time period or failure to produce the required documents for identification upon notification will result in the prize being given to another lucky draw participant or forfeited and donated to charitable organisations.
- Prizes are final and not exchangeable for other products or cash value of any kind.
- ISCA reserves all rights to replace any of the prizes with other items of similar value without any prior notice.
- ISCA assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible and/or postage-due mail.
- The decisions of ISCA on all matters relating to this lucky draw are final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Share this Page