11 Aug 2011
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS) is proud to announce that its Singapore Accountancy Convention 2011 - Accountancy Entrepot will be held on 3 & 4 November 2011.
This signature event will bring together a distinguished
line-up of speakers to discuss key developments and topical issues as transformation takes place within the sector.
Drawing upon Singapore’s success as an entrepot port, the conference themed Accountancy Entrepot explores in detail Singapore’s future development as a global accountancy hub through the idea of connectivity – bridging ideas, people and infrastructure.
- What are the key issues, challenges and opportunities as Singapore transforms into a global accountancy hub?
- What are the regional and international trends in accountancy?
- What are the areas of concern as the world moves towards convergence of accounting standards?
- How can Singapore be an exemplar for the region, a hub for export of accountancy services and information?
- How can the sector attract, develop and retain talent as Singapore positions itself as a hub for accountancy talent? - What is involved in resource building for SMPs?
- What are the issues behind the trend of shared services?
ICPAS Members who attend the Convention will be awarded 7 CPE Hours.
Last but not least, what would a Convention be without a Gala Dinner? Enjoy sumptuous cuisine amid an elegant setting and an engaging entertainment line-up at this celebratory event for the accountancy profession. Do not miss the opportunity to network with the accountancy sector’s movers and shakers.
For more details and to register, please visit Singapore Accountancy Convention 2011.
Share this Page