02 Oct 2015
How do you get a drink of your choice at Gong Cha? Just 3 simple steps!
Step 2: Read the August Issue of the IS Chartered Accountant and look for this advertisement
Step 3: Click on the advertisement & fill up the lucky draw form
That’s it! See you in School!
Terms and Conditions of the IS Chartered Accountant Gong Cha 'Drink of Your Choice' Giveaway
- This giveaway is open to current accountancy students, studying in National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, UniSIM and Singapore Institute of Technology only.
- By participating in either of the lucky draws or the referral contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants are not allowed to submit multiple entries.
- ISCA reserves the right to disqualify any entries that does not meet its entry requirements without notifying the participant.
- By participating in this giveaway, you agree that the information provided to us may be used and disclosed by us for the following purposes (not exhaustive):
- to respond to your requests and queries
- to verify and process your personal particulars;
- to communicate with you;
- to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
- By participating in this giveaway, you agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes in any media now or hereafter known as ‘Media’ that will include, but not limited to publications such as the IS Chartered Accountant Journal, ISCA Weekly, ISCA Blog, ISCA social media pages etc.
- to the use of the information submitted on the lucky draw entry, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted for the purpose of administering the lucky draw; and
- to the use of your answers to the questions for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your pictures taken during the lucky draw collection to publicize our winner list, on any platform.
- Incomplete entries and/or entries received after the stipulated time and/or date will be disqualified.
- Participants must fulfil all indicated criteria in order to qualify for the prizes.
- ISCA assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected mail or e-mail, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission which may limit a Participant's ability to participate in this giveaway.
- ISCA cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of entering the giveaway or accepting any prize. ISCA is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering the giveaway or accepting the prizes, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against ISCA, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the giveaway and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- ISCA’s decision on any matters relating to the campaign is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- ISCA reserves the right at any time in their absolute discretion to cancel or modify the giveaway or substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- Each participant can only win once, for the duration of the giveaway.
- Winner must be able to show the downloaded App upon collection of prize.
- Prizes must be claimed personally with proof of identification, with credentials to match information as per provided at time of entry of lucky draw. In the event of any discrepancy between the entry received and the documents produced for verification, ISCA reserves the right to deem the entry as disqualified and the prize forfeited.
- Failure to redeem your prize within stated time period or failure to produce the required documents for identification upon notification will result in the prize being given to another lucky draw participant or forfeited and donated to charitable organisations.
- Prizes are final and not exchangeable for other products or cash value of any kind.
- ISCA reserves all rights to replace any of the prizes with other items of similar value without any prior notice.
- ISCA assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible and/or postage-due mail.
- The decisions of ISCA on all matters relating to this lucky draw are final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Share this Page