16 Sep 2020
Terms and Conditions of the "ISCA Practitioners Conference" Social Media Giveaway
- The contest is open to all Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) members only. Participants must also be a Fan of ISCA on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ISCA.Official), follow ISCA on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/institute-of-singapore-chartered-accountants-isca-) or follow ISCA YPAC on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/isca_ypac/). By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries.
- All submitted entries must be original and all copyrights must belong to the individual participants who submitted the entries.
- Submitted entries shall not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or contract rights of any third parties, or violate anyone's right of privacy.
- ISCA reserves the right to disqualify any entries that does not meet its entry requirements without notifying the participant.
- By participating in this contest, you agree:
a. to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes;
b. to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
c. to the use of your contest posts for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
d. to use of your pictures taken during the prize collection to publicize our winner list, on any platform.
- By participating in this contest, you also agree to relinquish the copyright of the photo(s) to ISCA and allow ISCA to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry in any media now or hereafter known that will include, but not limited to:
a. Publications such as the IS Chartered Accountant Journal, Insights e-newsletter, ISCA’ Blog, ISCA’ social media pages etc.
b. Corporate Videos
c. Promotional/Marketing Materials
- By participating in this contest, you agree that the information provided to us may be used and disclosed by us for the following purposes (not exhaustive):
a. to respond to your requests and queries
b. to verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
c. to communicate with you;
d. to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
e. complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
- ISCA employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Entries must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. ISCA reserves the right to remove/disqualify any entries deemed inappropriate or irrelevant.
- Incomplete entries and/or entries received after the stipulated time and/or date will be disqualified.
- Participants must fulfill all indicated criteria in order to qualify for the prizes.
- Participants must set visibility of their Shares/ Post to "Public", so that we are able to verify your post.Due to the nature of Facebook, we may not be able to find all posts. Do 'tag' ISCA to increase visibility of your post. If you would like to be sure your post has been received, please send a screenshot of your post and the URL of your Facebook profile to firstname.lastname@example.org titled "ISCA Practitioners Conference Facebook Giveaway".
- ISCA reserves the right to choose the winners. The judges' decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- ISCA reserves the right at any time in their absolute discretion to cancel or modify the contest or substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- Winners will be contacted via social media by 2 October 2020.
- Each winner is only entitled to one prize for the duration of the contest.
- Prizes must be claimed personally with proof of identification, as per provided at time of entry, by 9 October 2020. In the event of any discrepancy between the entry received and the documents produced for verification, ISCA reserves the right to deem the entry as disqualified and the prize forfeited.
- Participant must also be able to show proof of being a Follower of ISCA on the social media platforms specified in point 1; by showing us the corresponding ISCA Page on his/her mobile, printout or a screenshot from the computer.
- Identification of the authorised person and the winner must be produced at the point of collection; along with the proof of being a Follower of ISCA on social media, as explained in point 19.
- Failure to redeem your prize or to produce the required documents for identification upon request will result in the prize being given to another contest participant or forfeited and donated to charitable organisationsof ISCA' choosing.
- Prizes are final, non-transferrable and not exchangeable for other products.
- ISCA reserves all rights to replace any of the prizes with other items of similar value without any prior notice.
- The decisions of ISCA on all matters relating to this contest are final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Share this Page