Term Fund Disbursement
- For Universities:
- Tier 1: Disbursement of up to S$3,850 in support of living expenses plus up to 50% of awardee’s tuition fee for academic year
- Tier 2: Disbursement of up to S$2,500 in support of living expenses plus up to 50% of awardee’s tuition fee for academic year ·
- For Polytechnics:
- Tier 1: Disbursement of up to S$3,850 in support of living expenses plus up to 100% of awardee’s tuition fee for academic year
- Tier 2: Disbursement of up to S$2,500 in support of living expenses plus up to 100% of awardee’s tuition fee for academic year
Tier 1 or tier 2 is based on PCI, see below ‘Eligibility’ section.
- Singapore citizen (SC) or permanent resident (PR) pursuing or has been admitted to his/her first full-time Accountancy diploma/degree course in a local polytechnic/ university
- Monthly Per Capita Income (Monthly PCI)**: S$900 and below for Tier 1, $901 - $1,500 for Tier 2
- Display academic potential and commitment to completing their Accountancy diploma/degree course in a local polytechnic/ university
- Minimum 2.8 Grade Point Average or equivalent, based on a 4-point scale
- Living in a HDB 4-room flat (or equivalent) or a smaller unit
- Demonstrate leadership potential and community spirit
- Must be of good character and conduct
- Recipient may not concurrently hold another bursary/ financial assistance type of scholarship/ award except for government assistance schemes.
- The ISCA Cares bursary is tenable for one academic year. The bursary falls under the ISCA Cares Education Programme that aims to provide needy applicants with access to an accountancy education. Therefore, the bursary award amount allocated should be utilised first to offset tuition fees payable. A fresh declaration of the eligibility criteria is required each academic year.
- Academic performance will be reviewed for annual eligibility assessment.
- Recipient must complete the course of accountancy study within the following stipulated duration, unless there is a valid reason which should be disclosed to and approved by ISCA Cares:
- Polytechnic: 3 years from the point of admittance into the course
- University: course duration as set by the university
- Recipient is required to participate in the ISCA Cares Mentoring programme and is expected to be proactive throughout the mentorship period. The mentoring programme will be administered by ISCA Cares.
- Financial assistance may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of ISCA Cares, the recipient’s progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and outcomes will be informed via email.
Repayment & Bonds
No repayment is required.
- However, the full amount of bursary received must be refunded if the recipient withdraws from school or has terminated his/her studies during the academic year unless there is a valid reason approved by the ISCA Cares Board of Directors.
No bonds attached.
- When called upon to, recipient may be asked to represent ISCA Cares and / or sponsor in the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role.
How to Apply
Apply via School
- Contact your school for more details and to submit your application.