CA (Singapore) Application for Singapore CA Qualification Graduates
To apply for admission as a CA (Singapore) upon completion of the Singapore CA Qualification (formerly known as Singapore QP), applicants are required to submit their application within ONE (1) year from the date of completion as stated on the transcript, along with the following documents:
- Online application for CA (Singapore)
- Academic Certificate*
- Academic Transcript*
- Singapore CA Qualification Certificate of Completion and Transcript*
- Current Employer Testimonial**
- Deed Poll (if applicable)*
- Membership application fees**
- The application process will take at least 8 to 10 weeks upon submission of all necessary supporting documents and payment.
- *All supporting documents have to be CTC by a CA (Singapore) or a member of a recognised professional body. Applicants working with firms registered under the Accredited Employer Scheme can submit supporting documents that are not CTC. Click here to find out if your employer is a registered partner or Accredited Training Organisation.
- **Each testimonial submitted should be presented on the company's letterhead specifying the period of your employment, with the exact commencement and cessation dates, your job title and a detailed description of duties.
- Instruction of Payment:
- For application submitted before 1 May, full year membership fee of the current year is payable
- For application submitted on or after 1 May and before 20 Nov, pro-rated half year membership fee of the current year is payable
- For application submitted on or after 20 Nov, full year membership fee of the following year is payable
Please note that a typical application process will take at least 8 to 10 weeks upon submission of all necessary supporting documents and payment.