CA (Singapore) Application under the Transitional Arrangement
To qualify as a CA (Singapore) under the Transitional Arrangements, Associates (ISCA) will need to fulfil the conditions of the Transitional arrangements within the specified timelines.
Associates (ISCA) who are not eligible under the Transitional Arrangements or have missed the applicable timelines will have to satisfy the new admission criteria under the Singapore CA Qualification Framework to be a CA (Singapore).
Find out if you are able to fulfil the conditions of the Transitional Arrangements within the timelines applicable to you.
Who is Eligible
*subject to fulfilling the conditions of the Transitional Arrangements within the specified timelines.
How to qualify as a CA (Singapore)
Satisfy the conditions of the Transitional Arrangements within the specified timelines
- Approved as an Associate (ISCA).
[Click here to apply if you are not yet an Associate member.]
- Complete the 5 days ISCA Pre-Admission Course (PAC).
- At least 3 years post qualification or 5 years pre-post qualification relevant working experience.
- Satisfy proficiency in Local Tax and Law
(or possess 2 years of relevant local working experience).
- Complete the conditions within the timelines applicable to you.
Apply to reclassify as a CA (Singapore)
- Fill up your application online.
- Complete and upload the character references form.
- Upload certified true copies (CTC)^ of
- Singapore NRIC/Passport (for foreigners)
- Degree/Professional Qualification Certificate
- Degree/Professional Qualification Transcript
- Testimonials** from previous and current
employers (covering 3 or 5 years
working experience up to 1 month
prior to date of application)
- PAC results notification letter
- Deed Poll (if applicable)
- Submit the application and payment online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The application process will take at least 8 to 10 weeks upon submission of all necessary supporting documents and payment.
- ^All supporting documents have to be CTC by a CA (Singapore) or a member of a recognised professional body. Applicants working with firms registered under the Accredited Employer Scheme can submit supporting documents that are not CTC. Click here to find out if your employer is a registered partner or Accredited Training Organisation.
- **Each testimonial submitted should be presented on the company's letterhead specifying the period of your employment, with the exact commencement and cessation dates, your job title and a detailed description of duties.
- Instruction of Payment:
- For application submitted before 1 May, full year membership fee of the current year is payable
- For application submitted on or after 1 May and before 20 Nov, pro-rated half year membership fee of the current year is payable
- For application submitted on or after 20 Nov, full year membership fee of the following year is payable