Find answers to commonly asked questions about ISCA Digital Badges and CAW Network Member logo.
Badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of. Unlike paper certificates which are not shareable on social networks, digital badges are more visible and shareable online, making them more engaging. Every credential is backed by metadata that details the qualifications and certifications and provides a proof of learning. Once you earn a digital badge from ISCA, it can easily be shared on online and social media networks, resumes, name cards and email signatures.
Eligibility criteria for digital badges and CAW Network Member logo
- ISCA Financial Forensic Professional (FFP) Credential
- ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting (FFA) Qualification
- Module 1: Forensic Accounting and Investigation
- Module 2: Digital Forensics
- Module 3: Financial Crime
- Module 4: Professional Requirements
- ISCA Infrastructure and Project Finance Professional (IPFP) Credential
- ISCA Infrastructure and Project Finance Qualification (IPFQ)
- Module 1: Project Lifecycle
- Module 2: Project Risks and Financing
- Module 3: Contracts and Modelling
CPE Certification Courses
Accepting and claiming/using digital badges and CAW Network member logo
We will resend the badge notification email for the rejected badge.