Check out our popular courses for...
Step 1: Select and purchase the FlexLearn Package. You will receive a package confirmation email.
Step 3: Click the "Add to Cart" button in Red.
Step 4: If you have successfully purchased the FlexLearn package, select the drop-down option under the table for Description to utilise the FlexLearn Package. If there are sufficient prepaid hours in your FlexLearn Package, proceed to Check out.
If there are insufficient hours in your package, proceed to Step 5:
Step 5: There are insufficient hours in your package, the system will auto-compute the top-up of hours based on the hourly rate of the selected package and prompt for payment.
Step 6: Proceed to make payment for the top-up using Paynow or Credit Card. A registration acknowledgment email will be issued for the registered courses.
1. Can I buy more than 1 FlexLearn Package?
You can purchase another FlexLearn Package after you fully utilised the previous package.
2. How do I top up the hours in my Package?
You can top up the hours if the FlexLearn Package have insufficient hours balance during cart out. The hourly rate of the FlexLearn package for 10-hour and 20-hour is $42/hr and $38/hr respectively.
3. I purchased the 10-hour FlexLearn Package but I decided to register for a total of 21 CPE-hour course, will the 20-hour rate apply?
The hourly rate of the FlexLearn package for 10-hour and 20-hour is $42/hour and $38/hr respectively. If you utilise the 10-hour FlexLearn Package for a 21 CPE hours course, the 10-hour FlexLearn rate of $42/hour will apply.
4. Can I apply for an extension to the Package Validity due to my busy working schedule?
No extension will be provided for the FlexLearn Package. You can register for applicable published courses at a later date within the FlexLearn Package validity period of 6 months. For example, if your package expires on 31 December 2023, you can continue to register for courses as long as you check out by 31 December 2359.
5. Can I transfer my unused hours to another individual?
The FlexLearn Package is non-transferrable and non-refundable after the purchase is confirmed.
6. Can I use SkillsFuture Credit to purchase the FlexLearn Package?
No training grant is applicable for the purchase of the FlexLearn Package. Utilisation of the FlexLearn Package will nullify the application and use of any Training Grant (eg. SFC, UTAP, SSG).
7. I have registered for a course happening in Dec 2023. Can I use the package to offset this course?
Courses which you have previously registered for before the launch of this package cannot be utilised using the FlexLearn Package. However, you can utilise your FlexLearn Package for other applicable courses that have been published but not yet registered.
8. Can I make changes to the courses that I have registered for from utilising the Package?
The CPE Terms and Conditions apply for all replacement and deferment of courses that are registered using the FlexLearn Package.
9. I did not attend the course I registered for. Can I get a refund of the hours to my FlexLearn Package?
There will be STRICTLY no refunds for no-show. The usual CPE Terms and Conditions apply.
- FlexLearn Packages are only applicable for individual registration. For Corporate Packages, please visit here.
- All FlexLearn Packages are eligible for a one-time top up (at multiples of 0.5 hour) to use up the hours within.
- FlexLearn Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable after purchase is confirmed.
- FlexLearn Packages are valid for 6 months for applicable and published courses at the point of registration. Strictly no extension will be entertained after package expiry.
- The use of FlexLearn Package will nullify the application and use of any Training Grant (eg. SSG, SFC, UTAP).
- List of courses not eligible for FlexLearn Packages:
- Promotional packages, Qualification Programmes such as ISCA-SUSS Business Analytics Certification Programme, ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) Programme, ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Qualification, ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Qualification, Certification programmes such as BAR, BAR+, AFLP, PRMP001 and CSA001, Public Practice Programme, E-learning collaborations (with prefix: CIM/ SIP / BPP), External collaboration courses (with suffix E / ET), WSQ courses (with prefix WD), and selected courses**
- The dates and contents published on the website are indicative and subject to changes without prior notice.
- Participants will be notified of changes to dates (if any) for all registered courses.
- The Institute reserves the right to amend the programme (including duration, date, and content) as deemed necessary without prior notice.
- Credit vouchers must be applied at the time of package purchase / top-up of packages. There shall be no further amendments to the invoice once registration is confirmed.
- Click here to view CPE Terms and Conditions. ISCA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
** ISCA reserves the right to determine which courses are applicable for package use.
Your enrolment would constitute that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions. For more details, please contact ISCA CPE at email@example.com or 6749 8060.