VWOs-Charities Capability Fund (VCF) Training Grant provides co-funding for local training courses to help charities comply with regulatory requirements and build good governance standards.
VCF funding is for eligible management staff or Board members from registered Charities/ IPCs.
VCF Grants Coverage & Quantum
|Funding Quantum||Capped at|
|Singaporeans/ PRs||80% of course fee||$1,000 per course; or|
|Employment Pass/ Work Permit Holders / S Pass Holders||60% of course fee||$700 per course; or|
For Pre-approved Courses: Participants will pay the training provider the net course fees (after VCF funding). The training provider will claim the VCF approved funding directly from the VCF Secretariat.
- A225v : Accounting for Charities and Non-Profit Entities using Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) (Live Webinar)
- E162v : Conflict of Interests and Related Parties – Why it Matters? (Live Webinar)
- A074v : Charities Accounting Standard (CAS): Accounting for Charities (Live Webinar)
- BF061 : Governance for Charities & IPCs
- MP166 : Unleash the Potential of Creative Thinking
- E133v : Ethics & Anti-Fraud Management (Live Webinar)
- E122v : Ethical and Legal Considerations in Protecting your Company secrets and Customer Databases (Live Webinar)
Please refer to the individual course page to find out more about the steps to enrol for course with VCF Funding.