Module Enrolment Terms and Conditions for Individual Candidates and Corporate Candidates
- I understand that I have to plan my schedule and consider carefully before registering for the workshop and exam as deferment of workshop and exam will NOT be allowed.
- I have read and understood that the objectives of the qualification/certification are to equip candidates with knowledge and skillsets based on the learning outcomes of the respective modules.
- I have read the Candidate Handbook stated below with respect to the approved qualification/certification and understand the requirements and policies pertaining to the qualification/certification.
i. ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Qualification (FFA) – Candidate Handbook
ii. ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Qualification (IPF) – Candidate Handbook
- I understand that ISCA reserves the right to terminate my Candidate status if I am in breach of the rules outlined in the Candidate Handbook (FFA / IPF).
- I understand and accept that ISCA and/or its appointed training provider of the qualification/certification reserves the right to vary the delivery mode for exams and workshops with prior notification.
- I understand that full workshop attendance is required in order to sit for the exam.
- I understand that there will be an assessment via a computer-based testing platform for each registered module and I am required to bring my own personal fully-charged laptop for the exam.
- I understand that I will not be able to appeal for results review. The results are final.
- I understand that I will not be able to obtain any refund or transfer my examination registration fee. I further understand that examination fees will be forfeited in event if I am absent on the examination day and/or any of the workshops without valid reasons.
- I understand that no changes to invoices, transcripts and/or certificates will be allowed after they have been generated. I acknowledge that in the event that changes are required on line items in the invoice, transcript and/or certificate after generation, there will be an administrative fee charge of $40 (subject to prevailing GST).