The Quality Assurance Review (QAR) Programme helps Public Accountants improve the quality of their practices and audit engagements. It covers the following areas:
- Review of the firm's system of quality control for compliance with the Singapore Standard on Quality Control ("SSQC") 1 Quality Control for Firms that Perform Audits and Reviews of Financial Statements, and Other Assurance and Related Services Engagements.
- Review of the firm's internal policies, procedures and controls for compliance with the Ethics Pronouncement ("EP") 200 Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism - Requirements and Guidelines for Professional Accountants in Singapore.
- Review of the Public Accountant's engagement file(s) for compliance with the Singapore Standards on Auditing ("SSA").
Upon completion of the QAR Programme, a QAR report which includes the findings and proposed action plans will be furnished to the Public Accountant.
- Details of the QAR programme, read more
- ISCA QA Advisory team, read more
- Useful publications and resources, read more