ISCA members or applicants who successfully complete the ISCA FFA Qualification within their candidature validity period may apply for the ISCA FFP credential. To apply for the ISCA FFP credential, one will first have to be an ISCA member and satisfy the following membership and experience requirements:
- Existing ISCA members who have maintained ISCA membership in good standing and complied with the CPE requirements with no outstanding complaints or disciplinary proceedings; or
- Non-ISCA members will need to apply for Associate membership and be admitted as Associate (Specialist)
- At the point of application, ISCA FFA Qualification graduates must be working in financial forensic-related fields, have acquired and accumulated at least three (3) years of recent and relevant financial forensic-related work experience. “Recent” refers to the work experience acquired within six (6) years immediately prior to the date of credential application.
- Please indicate at least one (1) area of specialisation out of 12 areas for each employment.
How to Apply
Fill up the online application form
Upload a copy of the following supporting documents:
- NRIC/FIN/Passport (for non-members)
- Signed character references form (for non-members)
o First referee: CA (Singapore) or full member of a recognised accountancy body
o Second referee: Present Employer (HR personnel or Reporting Officer)
- Latest resume
- Employment testimonials* covering at least 3 years of financial forensic related duties.
(This should include a testimonial from the applicant’s current place of employment, which should not be dated more than 1 month prior to application submission date. Testimonials should be presented on the company's letterhead specifying exact commencement and cessation dates, job title and a detailed description of financial forensic related duties.)
- Deed Poll (if applicable)
Payment and application submission
Each application is assessed and endorsed on a case-by-case basis by the ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Oversight Committee which decision is final and there is no appeal against its decision.
If you are not an ISCA member, you can apply for the Associate (Specialist) membership along with the ISCA FFP credential
upon completion of the ISCA FFA Qualification.
The application fee for the ISCA FFP credential of S$107 is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission and payment has been made.
Application fee (Fee including GST)
- For non-members, membership admission and annual subscription fees for Associate (ISCA) still apply. Click here for more information on the membership fee structure.
|(Fees including GST)|
Membership Subscription Fee
ISCA FFP Credential Fee
Total Annual Fee
CA (Singapore) or FCA (Singapore)
CA (Singapore) or FCA (Singapore) who is a Public Accountant
Use of the ISCA FFP credential
ISCA members who are holders of the ISCA FFP credential may use the credential title in their name card as indicated below:
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of Singapore: "FCA (Singapore), ISCA FFP"
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore: "CA (Singapore), ISCA FFP"
- Associate (ISCA): "ISCA FFP"
- Associate (Specialist): "ISCA FFP"