A professional accountant who meets the following qualifications, practical experience and conditions is eligible to apply to be an ASEAN CPA:
- Holds the nationality of an ASEAN Country
- Has completed an accredited accountancy degree, or professional accounting education programme recognised by ISCA;
- Holds an ISCA membership (CA (Singapore) or Associate (ISCA));
- Has relevant practical experience of a minimum of three (3) years cumulatively within any five (5) year period prior to application;
- Has complied with the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) policy of ISCA; and
- Has no record of serious violation of technical, professional or ethical standards.
If you satisfy ALL the criteria stated above, please login to the ISCA eServices Portal to submit your online application to become an ASEAN CPA.
When you submit your ASEAN CPA application, you will be required to pay an application fee of S$54.00 (inclusive of GST). Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
The application processing time is approximately twelve weeks.
Upon successful application, ISCA will inform you via email and your name will be published on the ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant Coordinating Committee website.
The ASEAN CPA title is to be renewed annually together with your ISCA Membership renewal.
For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.