The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) invites media buying agencies to submit a proposal for the promotion of a 30-second video to be screened as an advertisement in Cinemas in December 2019. Each vendor is required to submit their quotation and costings breakdown, as well as their proposed choice of Cinema networks and movie titles.
The budget will be availed upon request
Scope of Work
1. About the Why Accountancy video
The video is targeted at secondary/JC/Polytechnic students, with the following objectives: - Position the Position the accountancy profession as attractive, relevant and progressive
- Encourage secondary/JC/Polytechnic students to select accountancy as course of study at the university level.
- Create awareness of the ISCA brand among secondary/JC/ Polytechnic students
- Educate secondary/JC/Polytechnic students on the benefits of being a member of the national accountancy body (ISCA)
Production of the video will take place in October.
2. Based on the target audience segment, agencies are required to propose the Cinema network of choice, and the costings breakdown, which includes:
- Total number of spots
- Est number of weeks
- Cost per spot (30-secs)
Submission Method Details
Please submit your proposal and costings breakdown by 12 noon, 25 September 2019, Monday, to both the following emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org