The ISCA PBA Programme is a 30-hour e-learning course which aims to enhance the competencies of professional accountants in business (PAIB). The programme covers topics in the areas of Professional Values and Ethics, Technical Excellence, Leadership & Personal Empowerment, Business Acumen, as well as Future Finance skills in alignment with the ISCA PAIB Framework.
Applicants who have successfully completed the programme and meet the following criteria can apply for the ISCA PBA designation.
The CPE hours obtained from completing the ISCA PBA programme can be counted towards meeting the CPE requirements in the first and second year as ISCA PBA.
• Existing ISCA members in good standing and have complied with the CPE requirements with no outstanding complaints or disciplinary proceedings; or
• Non-ISCA members will need to fulfil admission criteria as Associate (ISCA) and agree to abide by the Institute (Membership and Fees) Rules and ISCA Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics Pronouncements
• Accountancy graduates of foreign universities (please refer to recognised universities for Associate (ISCA admission) who do not have local tax and law proficiency will be required to complete the modules below:
• Acquired at least three (3) years of post-qualification relevant work experience
Application for Associate (ISCA) and ISCA PBA
Apply online and submit the following certified true copies (CTC) supporting documents:
• NRIC/FIN/Passport • Signed character references form o First referee: CA (Singapore) or full member of a recognised accountancy body o Second referee: Present Employer • Employment testimonials (see Note 3 below for more information) • Latest resume • Deed poll (if applicable)
Application fee for ISCA PBA (upon completion of ISCA PBA Programme) is $107 (including GST).
Enjoy waiver of application fee for ISCA PBA if you complete the programme and apply for ISCA PBA by 31 December 2020.
Membership admission and annual subscription fees for Associate (ISCA) still apply. Click here for more information on membership fees.
1) Applications are subject to approval on a case-by-case basis
2) The application fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission
3) Applicants need to provide testimonials from previous and current employers (covering 3 or 5 years working experience). Each testimonial submitted should be presented on the company's letterhead specifying the period of the employment, with the exact commencement and cessation dates, the job title and a detailed description of duties
4) For applicants who are non-ISCA members, supporting documents have to be CTC by a CA (Singapore) or a member of a recognised professional body. Applicants working with firms registered under the Accredited Employer Scheme can submit supporting documents that are not CTC. Click here to find out if your employer is a registered partner or Accredited Training Organisation.