NTUC members enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2025.
*Unfunded course fee refers to the balance course fee payable after applicable government subsidies. This excludes material fees, registration fees, misc. fees etc.
Our UTAP funded courses are approved for UTAP support for intakes conducted between 01 April 2023 – 31 March 2025.
As UTAP is given on calendar year basis, and calculated based on year of training taken, it cannot be accumulated.
- Maintained paid-up NTUC membership before course, throughout course duration and at the point of claim and;
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP and training must commence within the supported period and;
- Unfunded course fee must not be fully sponsored by company or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above, and;
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any and;
- UTAP application must be made within 6 months after course ends.
To submit for UTAP claims, please visit http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg/. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information on UTAP Funding, please click HERE.