Package Terms and Conditions
ISCA PBA Terms and Conditions
- The Package is issued in the name of the participants and is not transferable to any organization or individual for utilization.
- The Package allows participants to enjoy the ISCA PBA Programme enrolment fee, Associate (ISCA) membership admission fee and annual subscription fee for the first year of membership.
- Membership admission as Associate (ISCA) is subject to assessment and approval. The participants may be requested to provide additional supporting documents if required within the package validity period.
- The Package is valid for a period of six (6) months from the date of enrolment into the ISCA PBA Programme.
- The Package is not exchangeable in full or in part for cash.
"Train & Grow" Package ("T&G Package") Terms and Conditions
- The T&G Package includes the 31-hour ISCA PBA Package and 14 CPE Hours course. Details can be found in Part (A) and Part (B).
- The T&G Package is applicable for company-sponsored individuals, not exchangeable in full or in part for cash, non-transferable and non refundable. Any unused balance will be forfeited.
- The T&G Package should be utilised as stipulated in Part (A) and Part (B) below. No extension is allowed.
- The use of the T&G Package with any SkillsFuture Singapore/ NTUC training grant(s) will nullify the application of the Training Grant.
- The T&G Package cannot be utilised in conjunction with other vouchers, promotions or discounts.
(A) 31-Hour ISCA PBA Package under T&G Package
- A PBA Credit Voucher (“Credit”) will be issued for the purpose of Train and Grow Package and can only be use for the enrolment of ONE ISCA PBA Package.
- The Credit is issued in the name of the participant and is not transferable to any organization or individual for utilization.
- The Credit is valid for enrolment of ISCA PBA Package twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of T&G Package. Unused credits cannot be refunded or extended.
- The Credit may not be used concurrently with any funding.
- The Credit value is not exchangeable in full or in part for cash.
- The ISCA PBA Package is applicable to non-ISCA members who enrol into the ISCA PBA Programme and are eligible to apply for Associate (ISCA) membership.
- The ISCA PBA Programme is valid for a period of six (6) months from the date of enrolment. No extension is allowed.
- The ISCA PBA Programme is registered in the name of the participant and non-transferable.
(B) 14 CPE Hours Course
- The 14 CPE Hours Course should be utilised within twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of T&G Package.
- The 14 CPE Hours Course can be utilised by any employee of the organization and not applicable to past purchases.
- The 14 CPE Hours Course is restricted for utilisation of CPE programme organised by ISCA via online registration. The seats are limited subject to online registration on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Regulatory programmes [for example Public Practice Programme (PPP), Practice Monitoring Programme (PMP) tailored course], funded programmes (for example WSQ Programmes, Practical Audit Workshop) and collaboration programmes are not eligible for this package. ISCA reserves the right to determine which programmes are applicable for package use.
- Click here to view CPE Terms and Conditions. ISCA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for the use of this voucher at any time without prior
- For more details, please contact ISCA CPE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6749 8060.
1. The contest is open to all Singapore Residents. Participants must also be a Fan of ISCA on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ISCA.Official) and/or (https://www.instagram.com/isca_ypac). By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries.
3. All submitted entries must be original and all copyrights must belong to the individual participants who submitted the entries.
4. Submitted entries shall not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or contract rights of any third parties, or violate anyone's right of privacy.
5. ISCA reserves the right to disqualify any entries that does not meet its entry requirements without notifying the participant.
6. By participating in this contest, you agree:
a. to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes;
b. to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry, without compensation, for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
c. to the use of your contest posts for ISCA's promotional and marketing purposes; and
d. to use of your pictures taken during the lucky draw collection to publicize our winner list, on any platform.
7. By participating in this contest, you also agree to relinquish the copyright of the photo(s) to ISCA and allow ISCA to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry in any media now or hereafter known that will include, but not limited to:
a. Publications such as the IS Chartered Accountant Journal, ISCA 50TH Anniversary Coffee Table Book, ISCA Insights, CPA Singapore Weekly, ISCA’ Blog, ISCA’ Facebook page etc.
b. Corporate Videos
c. Promotional/Marketing Materials
8. By participating in this contest, you agree that the information provided to us may be used and disclosed by us for the following purposes (not exhaustive):
a. to respond to your requests and queries
b. to verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
c. to communicate with you;
d. to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
e. complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
9. ISCA employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
10. Entries must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. ISCA reserves the right to remove/disqualify any entries deemed inappropriate or irrelevant.
11. Incomplete entries and/or entries received after the stipulated time and/or date will be disqualified.
12. Participants must fulfill all indicated criteria to qualify for the prizes.
13. Participants must set visibility of their Shares/ Post to "Public", so that we are able to verify your post. Due to the nature of Facebook and Instragram, we may not be able to find all posts. Do Tag ISCA to increase visibility of your post. If you would like to be sure your post has been received, please send a screenshot of your post and the URL of your Facebook and/or Instagram profile to email@example.com titled "ISCA PBA Programme Giveaway".
14. ISCA reserves the right to choose the winners. The judges' decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
15. ISCA reserves the right at any time in their absolute discretion to cancel or modify the contest or substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
16. Winners will be contacted via social media.
17. Each winner is only entitled to one prize for the duration of the contest.
18. Prizes must be claimed personally with proof of identification, as per provided at time of entry, by 31 May 2021. In the event of any discrepancy between the entry received and the documents produced for verification, ISCA reserves the right to deem the entry as disqualified and the prize forfeited.
19. Participant must also be able to show proof of being a Fan of ISCA on Facebook; by showing us the Facebook Page on their mobile or a screenshot from the computer.
20. Identification of the authorised person and the winner must be produced at the point of collection; along with the proof of being a Fan of ISCA on Facebook.
21. Failure to redeem your prize or to produce the required documents for identification upon notification will result in the prize being given to another contest participant or forfeited and donated to charitable organisations.
22. Prizes are final, non-transferrable and not exchangeable for other products.
23. ISCA reserves all rights to replace any of the prizes with other items of similar value without any prior notice.
24. The decisions of ISCA on all matters relating to this contest are final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.