ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Qualification (ISCA IPFQ)
Candidates who successfully completed the ISCA IPFQ (passed all three modules within 3 years; starting from the year they are approved and admitted as candidates) may apply for the ISCA IPFP credential. To apply for the credential, individuals will have to be an ISCA member and satisfy the following membership and experience requirements:
1. Non-ISCA members will need to apply for Associate membership and be admitted as Associate (Specialist); or
2. Existing ISCA members with the following designations who have maintained ISCA membership in good standing and complied with the CPE requirements with no outstanding complaints or disciplinary proceedings.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of Singapore [FCA (Singapore)]
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore [CA (Singapore)]
- Associate (ISCA)
- At least three (3) years of recent and relevant work experience in infrastructure and project finance. Both pre-qualification and post-qualification* work experience that is relevant to infrastructure and project finance will be considered during the review of credential applications.
- All individuals must demonstrate that they possess and/or have oversight over infrastructure and project finance related assignments that require all professional competencies (Table 1) and at least two (2) of the areas of work (Table 2). Please refer here for the details in the tables.
*Pre-qualification refers to relevant working experience accumulated prior to the completion of the ISCA IPFQ. Post-qualification refers to relevant working experience accumulated after the completion of the ISCA IPFQ (i.e. after the graduation date).
How to Apply
Fill up the application form
Submit the following supporting documents along with the completed application form
4. Latest resume (sample resume) that outlines your work experience in reverse chronological order starting with the current or most recent job, including relevant details to demonstrate that you possess and/or have oversight over infrastructure and project finance related assignments that require all professional competencies (Table 1) and at least two of the following areas of work (Table 2); and
5. Employment testimonials* covering at least 3 years of of recent and relevant work experience in infrastructure and project finance.
(This should include a testimonial from the applicant’s current place of employment, which should not be dated more than 1 month prior to application submission date. Testimonials should be presented on the company's letterhead specifying exact commencement and cessation dates, job title and a detailed description of infrastructure and project finance related duties.)
6. Deed Poll (if applicable)
Submit your completed documents via email
Enjoy waiver of fees for the first two years!
- ISCA IPFP Credential holders will enjoy a waiver of the annual Credential Fee of $107 (fee including GST) for the first two years (valid for renewal year 2020 to 2021)
Application fee (Fee including GST)
- For non-members, membership admission and annual subscription fees for Associate (ISCA) still apply. Click here for more information on the membership fee structure)
|(Fee including GST)|
Membership Subscription Fee
Total Annual Fee
CA (Singapore) or FCA (Singapore)
CA (Singapore) or FCA (Singapore) who is a Public Accountant
Use of the ISCA IPFP credential
ISCA members who are holders of the ISCA Infrastructure & Project Finance Professional (ISCA IPFP) credential may use the credential title as indicated below:
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of Singapore: "FCA (Singapore), ISCA IPFP"
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore: "CA (Singapore), ISCA IPFP"
- Associate (ISCA): "ISCA IPFP"
- Associate (Specialist): "ISCA IPFP"