Here are some frequently asked question
ISCA PBA Programme
The ISCA (PBA) programme is designed to equip accountancy professionals with emerging skill sets and knowledge to handle dynamic business situations by focusing on practical business case.
Aligned to the ISCA Professional Accountants in Business (PAIB) Framework, this programme provides a comprehensive coverage on five (5) key competencies required of a professional accountant, namely:
- Future finance
- Business Acumen
- Professional Values & Ethics
- Technical Excellence
- Leadership and Personal Empowerment
This programme is administered mainly through an e-learning platform which allows busy professional accountants to build skillsets with ease and flexibility.
Upon completion of the ISCA PBA programme, Participants will be able to obtain the following Completion and Award of Certification:
- Certificate of Completion for each module will be awarded to each participant who have completed the objective-based assessment.
- ISCA Professional Certificate in Business Accounting will be awarded to participants who have completed:
- The objective-based assessment of all the modules; and
- The overall objective-based assessment in the ISCA PBA programme
There is a total of 20 objective-based assessment from 19 modules and 1 overall assessment.
There are virtual and classroom options for the Leadership workshop. You can find them as follow:
The PBA Programme qualifies for a total of 30 CPE hours upon completion and administered mainly through an e-learning platform where participants can learn at their own time.
The all rounded program is based on the PAIB framework to equip accountancy professionals with emerging skill sets and knowledge to handle dynamic business situations by focusing on practical business cases.
ISCA PBA Programme with e2i Funding
e2i is a strategic partner of the Workforce Singapore ("WSG") in the provision of employment facilitation assistance to jobseekers, as well as the development and implementation of manpower development programme. WSG provides funding to e2i to operate as an institution and to administer projects and grants on behalf of WSG to companies and workers.
e2i Training Grant for ISCA Professional Business Accountant (PBA) Programme is available for a limited number of company-sponsored and/or self-sponsored applicants (“the participant”).
Please see here for more details.
- ISCA reserves the right to update the terms and conditions of the funding eligibility criteria at any time.
- Please note that the e2i Training Grant is capped at limited number of eligible participants only. ISCA reserves the right to decline applications from eligible participant after the limited number of places are taken up.
- In all cases where the participant does not comply to the eligibility criteria and/or fails to submit the requirement documentation (Post Training Self Declaration form), the participant shall be disqualified from receiving the e2i Training Grant and shall repay to ISCA all amounts received under the Grant plus interest on the sum, such interest rate to be determined by ISCA. Such amount shall be repaid within 30 days of the date of a written demand made on the Participant to do so.
The purpose of the e2i Training Grant is to further the objectives of manpower development and help the accounting and finance professionals in at least one of the following outcomes:
- Took on new job areas / tasks / projects in current roles; or
- Job retention; or
- Promoted / Expanded job roles, or
- Found new (related) job opportunities
Employer’s involvement is to acknowledge these objectives are met. ISCA reserve the right to reach out to your employers after the application is received by ISCA.